zherdev, grebeshkov for fleury, komisrek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Hawk Down

zherdev and grebeshkov for fleury and komisarek

I am in a keeper league and I just got offered this trade ( i Have zherdev and greb). I am in desperate need of a goalie and this looks appealing somedays but not others. My pools is on point total only. goalies are 2 for win and 1 tie,1 extra for shut out.

what are your thoughts....

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
I wouldn't do it. As good as Fleury is, Zherdev will be a star in the league and record tons of points. Grebeshkov for Komisarek is a trade that I would think about as Komisarek has a slightly better offensive upside.

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
That trade is a no brainer, skaters are all always available, good #1 goalies are harder to come by. I say this believing that Greb will become quite a bit better then Komi. I think Fleury will be that much better then Zherdev.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Of course, any fantasy based trades have to be qualified with some knowledge of the scoring system. So for instance, if forwards are much more likely to give you points than goaltenders, then it's not a great deal. On the other hand, if the scoring is done in a similar way, then I would definitely do the deal, especially if you don't have a good goalie already. Grebs and Komi are both meat and potatoes guys, what you see is really what you get. I doubt either will be worth much more than the other in fantasy. Fleury however should have much more value than Zherdev if for no other reason than you can fill out a roster of forwards much more easily than the goalie position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->