Winnipeg
Cam Ward
Jordan Eberle

in exchange for

Henrik Zetterberg
Damien Brunner

Cats are G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV% and SO

Who wins?

Also worth noting: if this trade is made, I would receive Ward/Eberle which would enable me to drop Michael Neuvirth and pick up Ryan Clowe.

DangleDangleBeach

Oct 5, 2009
Cam Ward
Jordan Eberle

in exchange for

Henrik Zetterberg
Damien Brunner

Cats are G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV% and SO

Who wins?

Also worth noting: if this trade is made, I would receive Ward/Eberle which would enable me to drop Michael Neuvirth and pick up Ryan Clowe.

unless you need ward that bad i wouldnt trade z and brunner for that package. even if u really need a goalie, is ward really the answer? zberg is on fire and looks like 08 conn smythe zetterberg. brunner is consistently scoring goals and shoots the puck a lot and seems to be the real deal at this point.

eberle is nasty but has been inconsistent. same goes for ward... i wouldn't give up two players who have been consistent to date for two players who have not been this year.

Teemu VIII

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 16, 2011
Winnipeg
unless you need ward that bad i wouldnt trade z and brunner for that package. even if u really need a goalie, is ward really the answer? zberg is on fire and looks like 08 conn smythe zetterberg. brunner is consistently scoring goals and shoots the puck a lot and seems to be the real deal at this point.

eberle is nasty but has been inconsistent. same goes for ward... i wouldn't give up two players who have been consistent to date for two players who have not been this year.

Here's my roster:
Marchand
Krejci
Hossa
Zetterberg
Brunner
Ovechkin
Tavares
Tarasenko
Wheeler
Purcell

Byfuglien
Seabrook
Burns
Hedman

Rinne
Neuvirth

So yeah ... I kinda need a goalie. I can afford to dump a bit of offense, I feel like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->