Zero Labs electric vehicle platform

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
This is pretty neat, a sort of plug and play electric platform to turn your favorite class car or small truck into an electric version

Zero Labs Classic Electric Car Platform

Thanks to this electric platform by Zero Labs, you can now turn your favorite classic car into an all-electric vehicle! This is the world’s first complete electric platform made for transforming classic gas-powered vehicles into clean energy heroes. The package includes an upgradable battery offering over 235 miles of range, a 600+ horsepower HV power system, remote diagnostics, automatic control, and independent front and rear suspensions. They offer platforms for various vehicles in the 1947-1975 range, including Land Rover and the Ford Bronco.

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
I must say, it's impressive. I know that some companies like Eltra Trade https://eltra-trade.com/catalog/siemens-sinamics-g120 supplying industrial automation equipment from simple electronic components and switches to high-voltage complex systems. They did a great job for mechanization in the scope of industrialization.

Last edited:

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Cost? It looks like the lowest cost ones that they build for you is around $185K, but this makes it sound like you could just buy the kit and put a shell on it yourself. But if you have the skills to do that, I'm not sure you need their platform. But there isn't a chance in hell I'm paying $185K for any car in the near or distant future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad