Zenon Konopka

kolankosf

Jul 5, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
Just curious as to what others think. I wouldn't mind picking Konopka up on waivers, sticking him on the fourth line with Hall. Then we could waive Rosehill. It would give us that solid insurance incase Hall gets thrown out of the circle. Just a thought, although I'm sure everyone will freak at the suggestion :cry:

Raffl - Giroux - Voracek
Hartnell - Schenn - Simmonds
Lecavalier - Couts - Read
Konopka - Hall - Downie
leaves us with Rinaldo and Rosehill as extra skaters

Waive / trade Rosehill for a 7th. Am I forgetting anyone?

Flyersfan1616

Feb 20, 2012
I don't have a problem with it. I think we can actually play a 4th line role.. Anything to get Rosehill off this team.. We're gunna need a upgrade to help are 4th line going into the playoffs.. If we make it..so if it's not him who else would you want??

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
No. He is not a good hockey player. We have this discussion I think every year lol. He is effective at faceoffs, that's it

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
If you're looking at Konopka, it's because you want a 4th line centre. The Flyers have a good one, so Konopka's not the guy the Flyers need.

Flyersfan1616

Feb 20, 2012
Who would you like to see on the 4th line with Hall?? I like Hall as the 4th line C.. He's great

SgtJoseph*

Who would you like to see on the 4th line with Hall?? I like Hall as the 4th line C.. He's great

How bout leaving the 4th line just like it is ? In case some on here don't realize it, our club is playing damn solid hockey right now and has overcame a hellish start and fought back to a playoff spot ! If it ain't broken don't fixit !

Flyersfan1616

Feb 20, 2012
I agree with the fact the team is playing good n don't fix something that's not broke thing too but if we get a injury or 2 Mr.Rosehill will prolly be in the lineup and that not good for the flyers... He shouldn't be near this team..I'm just looking for abit better depth

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
No.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Only reason to claim Konopka would be if Rosehill or Rinaldo were accordingly waived and claimed (given that it takes up a contract spot).

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Only reason to claim Konopka would be if Rosehill or Rinaldo were accordingly waived and claimed (given that it takes up a contract spot).

I'm guessing if he were claimed Rosehill would be waived. I can't imagine him getting claimed though.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
cousins and akensson (don't know how to spell his name don't judge lol) they could come up send hartnell to 4th line where he deserves to be with how he's played and yea no need to trade oh and send rinaldo down

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Claimed by the Sabres because the Sabres are doing Sabres things

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad