Injury Report: Zenon Konopka broken foot

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Haha this is ridiculous First Cullen, then Heater now Suter and Konopka. What the **** is going on. Why can we never finish a season strong?

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Hey everyone, Sabres fan in peace here. Just wondering what the latest is on Ryan Suters injury status. I am in the final of my fantasy hockey league this coming week and have a chance to win $150 and was going to drop him if he is not going to play at all this week. Any updated information in regards to his injury or possibly play time this week? If he isn't playing the next few games and "might" play at end of week I will drop. Thanks Everyone!

How is Pommers doing for you guys? Do you have a sign in the 300 level with "Welcome to Pomminville" Goal count? If you don't, someone should do it, it was awesome here. He and Vanek were my favorite Sabres since 04. Hope he is playing well for you guys! =)

Giles Ferrell

#believeinyeo
Mar 24, 2013
Minnesota
Hey everyone, Sabres fan in peace here. Just wondering what the latest is on Ryan Suters injury status. I am in the final of my fantasy hockey league this coming week and have a chance to win $150 and was going to drop him if he is not going to play at all this week. Any updated information in regards to his injury or possibly play time this week? If he isn't playing the next few games and "might" play at end of week I will drop. Thanks Everyone!

How is Pommers doing for you guys? Do you have a sign in the 300 level with "Welcome to Pomminville" Goal count? If you don't, someone should do it, it was awesome here. He and Vanek were my favorite Sabres since 04. Hope he is playing well for you guys! =)

Suter's status for last night was not clear until the opening faceoff when he was in the lineup, then went on to play over 30 minutes. He is still banged up, but with the Wild's playoff hopes on the line, I would bet he will play every night. The only way he doesn't play, is if he can't walk.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Suter's status for last night was not clear until the opening faceoff when he was in the lineup, then went on to play over 30 minutes. He is still banged up, but with the Wild's playoff hopes on the line, I would bet he will play every night. The only way he doesn't play, is if he can't walk.

Thanks so much! :handclap:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Just means Mitchell stays at center is all... not really a concern IMO. No fighting in the post-season usually anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->