NHL Entry Draft: Zemgus26's Final Mock (3 ROUNDS!)

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Odds are in this scenario, Canadians would take Boeser. Timmins and Bergevin like going to the USHL for their 1st round picks plus we need a sniper. Don't really know who Montreal would take but he seems realistic enough plus I would love Malgin in the 3'rd round.

I could totally see that happening too. Either or works I just feel a physical, high upside RHD is more of a need for them than a RW where they already have Scherbak, McCarron and Andreightto.

jetkarma*

I consider Svechnikov a step up on White, Harkins, etc. Add to that he is a LW - a position Winnipeg is fairly weak on outside of Ehlers - I think they will stop him from falling any farther.

There is a few guys I like more than Larsson there but he seems like such a perfect fit for the Jets. Boeser would be a good fit at 25, but I think at one of the 1st round picks they should take a D. Later
on they get a top USA player in Fischer who is a steal at that point and another position of need on RW. IMO they need wingers more than centers, so thats why I waited for the 3rd for them to pick a solid C.

Fair comments ,the Jets have Ladd and Perreault as LW's and then Lemieux who they traded for and are really high on as Chevy explored moving up in the draft a year ago for him . They could use another winger but Petan also figures to be a W in the NHL imo .

He wouldn't be a bad pick if they have no concerns , which may or may not be . If there are any , there are too many strong options to make the pick , we'll see though .

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Fair comments ,the Jets have Ladd and Perreault as LW's and then Lemieux who they traded for and are really high on as Chevy explored moving up in the draft a year ago for him . They could use another winger but Petan also figures to be a W in the NHL imo .

He wouldn't be a bad pick if they have no concerns , which may or may not be . If there are any , there are too many strong options to make the pick , we'll see though .

Ahhh for some reason I was thinking Ladd was a RW, that sure helps them then on LW. Anyways I still think Svechnikov is a good pick for them. Lemieux I liked while he was a Sabre, but he just a goo bottom-six kinda guy. I could see them taking a top C or RW there too there. White makes a lot of sense IMO as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad