Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Part II - Oops, I Got Sidetracked Again.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
zelda theory videos are hinting there might be more dlcs.

woo.

I'd be up for a new DLC every few months up until Breath of the Wild 2: Breath Wilder comes out.

No, really. I'm all for Nintendo just making a similar game except with a new map, new bosses, and some new enemies and items every couple years for the duration of the Switch's lifespan. Have one immediately adjacent in any direction from Hyrule, like just to the north or west across the canyons or across the desert to the south or across the seas to the east. Do it, Nintendo. I fully expect them not to, though.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Played last night for about an hour and a half doing almost nothing but letting my goliath horse take me where it wanted along the paths with only minor redirections and stopping for fights along the way.

I have a problem.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Me: Well, that looks dumb oh wait riding motorcycles up and down mountains all over Hyrule sounds amazing shut up me.

Bring on BOTW True Biker's Death videos/gifs.

Reactions: Pilky01

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Extra heart acquired after clearing the four new shrines.

Yesssssssssssss.....

Also legit died for the first time in probably a hundred hours due to a pretty laughable error. The obliterator weapon is only good for two hits before it goes into a momentary recharge; I rush up to two enemies, kill one, accidentally hit a post without realizing it on the same swing thereby draining its instant kill momentarily, do essentially no damage to the second enemy, and as I pause for a moment in confusion I get killed by the second guy.

Link, Legendary Hero, Savior of Hyrule, killed by a Bokoblin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daisy Jane

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Its gonna be a while before I get back to the new DLC stuff. I played around for ten minutes on my original save file, but I've still only gotten started on my Master Mode run through.

Already got the ancient saddle though. That is going to be very useful. Already kitted up my beautiful all blue horsey.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Played last night for about an hour and a half doing almost nothing but letting my goliath horse take me where it wanted along the paths with only minor redirections and stopping for fights along the way.

I have a problem.

i have the same problem. that's what I did. just ride the path and attack at will

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Based on what?

Also motorcycle! !!

i think it was just the language in the booklet.

I haven't opened my box yet (I know once i do i am not doing ANYTHING but playing and i've got too many things to do) but it was pretty much something saying the first two DLCS were XYZ. and first two, would imply, more coming, because if it was just those two, they would have said the first of two.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
BOTW isnt a game. Its a way of life. :x):

word, big bird. like someone asked me how it was to do three playthroughs, because it was like
1 was just playing normally (once) then I wanted to answer questions (2nd) and then wanted to really try to get everything and just.... explore. (third) and i am so itchy to play it again, now that i have amiibo cards etc, so i want to unlock everything.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I got the shakes, man. I work from a home office, so it's essentially taking all of my willpower to not play the game during downtime. Who knew that any minimal new content would do that?

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
playing Zelda on the switch i'm trying to get used to it ( can't remember if the jump/cancel buttons were the same on WIIU or i am just getting used to link being able to jump)

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I got past the first section of the DLC. I'm glad it makes you be resourceful in a way to make sure you don't get hit, but because you still have all of your overpowered weapons, it's still not all that "difficult".

Shrines took a couple tries.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
upload_2017-12-10_13-53-3.png

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
hmm all my amiibo cards work except for Zelda (Smash).
I have this zelda so this doesn't bother me too much but it sucks that the card doesn't work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad