Prospect Info: Zeb Forsfjall - Forward(Round 6, Pick #180 - 2023 Draft)

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Forsfjall, born on January 16th, 2005, in Skelleftea, Sweden, is a forward playing in the Skelleftea organization in Sweden. The young center stands at 5’9” and 168 pounds, making him undersized at this stage of his career. This season, he played across two J18 leagues (two games, one goal total), and spent a good amount of time at both the J20 level and the SHL level. At the J20 level, he produced eight goals and 14 assists for 22 points in 34 games. Meanwhile, he would slot into 17 SHL games, scoring a goal.

With the time up in the SHL, on top of solid production in the J20 level, Forsfjall has seen some high rankings However, the small stature has knocked him down a lot of boards as well. He could go anywhere from the third round and on. That includes being placed 77th by Recruit Scouting, 83rd by Dobber Prospects, 90th by FloHockey, 91st by The Hockey News, 104th by Draft Prospects, Hockey, 109th by FCHockey, 130th by Daily Faceoff, 133rd by Elite Prospects, and 141st by McKeen’s Hockey.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I knew a kid named Zeb in elementary school.

Quality story incoming…

A bunch of us were playing tag. I think I was in 3rd grade. My buddy Corey stepped in dogshit during the fun and a kid named Zeb laughed, pointed and bullied the shit out of him. Then in a momentous moment of karma, Zeb was “it” and was chasing Corey around a baseball backstop…. And dove toward him, trying (and failing) to tag him and missed.. BUT… slid through the most awful pile of fresh, moist dogshit humanly imaginable! All over his face, neck, shirt, pants. Lmfao. One of the greatest moments of karmic Justice in the history of the Pacific Northwest I have no doubt. I Hope this story brings somebody as much joy as reliving it has been for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00