Injury Report: Zdeno Chara

Status
Not open for further replies.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Watch and Learn Lobster... was also ridiculed for even daring to think TT could win us a cup. Or for thinking JT needed to go, he still ain't even got s sniff of the cup.

All I know is so far this season, when TuuKKa is in net, the B's suucKK. Proofs in the play and truth is my friend, I set the bar higher then anyone. I can't figure out how people still love tuukka after game six of the cup and game seven against the scabs last year. NUTS.

Lets just see how they play in this stretch without gumby. Chara goin down just might save rasks job.

Can't tell if you are trying to be funny, or......:help:

Dude, its your opinion and obviously you can have it...but you can keep it too.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Thank goodness it happened earlier rather than later. Will give the young guys some good experience no doubt. Sometimes things like this can turn out for the better in the long run. Could be a rough stretch without Z, so hopefully the Bs can at least hold their own until he comes back.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
personally i think the bruins should just buy a shooter tutor for $14.95 and save 6,999,985.05 against the cap. cheaper than rask and probably better, i mean, it's been explained above me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad