Speculation: Zatkoff hurt, Kings in desperate need of a live body at goalie

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The hockey gods are clearly giving kings management a sign. Aim for a top pick next season and be done with it.

Yep, that 58.68 CF% team should just pack it in, they're awful.

If they could get over .850 goaltending on a regular basis, I guarantee the league would actually be more scared of this version of the Kings than some past versions. Kopitar has ascended to another plane this year, and this is without Gaborik back and without Doughty getting going.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Now things are just getting sad.

Whichever one of you has the Kings goalie voodoo doll, stahp.

Kings organizational goalie depth at the moment: Budaj, Campbell, Lindback, Flinn.

Quick, Zatkoff, Imoo injured.

Jones, Berube, Bartosak departed.

Can't say they don't know how to deal with goalies, but getting shredded right now. With how well the skaters have been playing, I wouldn't be surprised to see DL throw them a bone at some point (like the Sekera trade, as an example). Budaj has been good, but I just can't see him playing for 3 months.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Now things are just getting sad.

Whichever one of you has the Kings goalie voodoo doll, stahp.

Kings organizational goalie depth at the moment: Budaj, Campbell, Lindback, Flinn.

Quick, Zatkoff, Imoo injured.

Jones, Berube, Bartosak departed.

Can't say they don't know how to deal with goalies, but getting shredded right now. With how well the skaters have been playing, I wouldn't be surprised to see DL throw them a bone at some point (like the Sekera trade, as an example). Budaj has been good, but I just can't see him playing for 3 months.

The problem is that any goalie they trade for salary has to go the other way. One of Greene-2.5, Clifford-1.6, or King-1.9 have to go the other way.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
That Bartosak thing....Man that sucked, guy is a really good goalie.

Dominating the Czech league.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Just trade for Pavelec already. He could actually be surprisingly good behind a better team than Winnipeg.

Ride Pavelec & Budaj to the cup. Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad