GDT: ZAR Is Back - Yippee (insert sarcastic comment here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
Jets getting outshot 26-11 and winning 2-0. Goaltending matters.
Well yeah. Ottawa sucks, but the Jets defense is like league worst so Hellebuyck has been the one doing the heavy lifting there.
Their top pairing was Beaulieu/Morrisey last game
Followed by Forbert/Pionk and then Stanely/Demelo

Demelo, Forbert and Beaulieu have been 6th or 7th D everywhere else they played.

The Jets defense is literally Morrisey/ Pionk and a bunch of tweeners. Hellebuyck is amazing

Reactions: Hamurai

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I genuinely think a substantial reason why Letang looks so bad is because of the complete and utter lack of system and organization this team has. When a player who doesnt think the game as great as he does cant have any confidence of where his teammates will be, and no sound directive on what to do when he gets the puck, what the hell do you expect to happen?

Does Letang really look bad compared to the rest of the Dcore and team? I mean he still makes the hard plays look easy.

Letang has overall been the best guy on the blue line this year. Playing better than Malkin.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Well yeah. Ottawa sucks, but the Jets defense is like league worst so Hellebuyck has been the one doing the heavy lifting there.
Their top pairing was Beaulieu/Morrisey last game
Followed by Forbert/Pionk and then Stanely/Demelo

Demelo, Forbert and Beaulieu have been 6th or 7th D everywhere else they played.

The Jets defense is literally Morrisey/ Pionk and a bunch of tweeners. Hellebuyck is amazing

That’s what I mean.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I genuinely think a substantial reason why Letang looks so bad is because of the complete and utter lack of system and organization this team has. When a player who doesnt think the game as great as he does cant have any confidence of where his teammates will be, and no sound directive on what to do when he gets the puck, what the hell do you expect to happen?

Letang has not looked bad this game. I don't understand?

Sure, he went for pinch but for once we actually had a Defender back. It's been like this the whole year, we make a mistake. We had a DEFENDER. He then gets walked and it turns into an incredible chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad