GDT: ZAR Is Back - Yippee (insert sarcastic comment here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I can see that's on goalie.

But also, we suck. Including new golden boy.

Whatever. Bridgerton it is I guess.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Just a great play by a really good player. But POJ maybe got schooled and hopefully will be better next time. Letang pinching and not making the play is so bad.

Reactions: Trade

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I know, its a pattern..one bad (this time first) one meh and one really good period...third will be good...4:2 at least

Looks like period 2 was our really good period

tenor.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s so damn frustrating watching this team...same damn issues rear their heads over and over again...the coach should’ve been fired long ago

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
He was coasting.

Barz was 2 or 3 feet in front of sid and turned on the burners sid thought nah... pojo can take that.. I'll get the rebound cover if it lays there.

I donno... I watched sid while it happened and said SKATE SID!!!
Why I kinda blamed sid there.... pojo def got worked over though.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Going back to Dansk, I got to watch him a ton in Erie. And their stat keeper was horrible. I would watch Dansk make 5 saves and then the shot counter would only go up by 1. He was pretty much their only star before McDavid. Brown wasn't bad, though.

I was there for the Ryan O’Marra and Michael Blunden era. They had some real winner goalies then. I remember some guy named Sniderman that had a Spider-Man mask and got lit up for like 5 goals in 7 mins. Not sure he came back that season.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad