Zagrapan/Radulov QMJHL debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
Radulov had a hat trick according to the rempart's website :)

cant wait to go see game opener in quebec city!!! :banana:

plaugher

May 2, 2002
Halifax, NS
Visit site
Him and Hennessy could make quite the lethal combination this season at this rate.

The always reliable :lol Q league site has Radulov and Hennessy at 1-1-2 apiece.

plaugher

May 2, 2002
Halifax, NS
Visit site
That's what he finished with.

I went to the Remparts site, but didn't see any mention of a hat-trick (which isn't surprising, since the game was still ongoing at the time).

That person must have misread something, or saw an article from the pre-season.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Phil said:
That's what he finished with.

I went to the Remparts site, but didn't see any mention of a hat-trick (which isn't surprising, since the game was still ongoing at the time).

That person must have misread something, or saw an article from the pre-season.

ah, excellent. i look forward to following the Remparts season this year(as I did when Timofei Shishkanov was with them)

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
oh my bad!!! I was reading the rempart's website who is totally out of date!!!! was checking the game of september 3rd :(

my bad again!

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
Zagrapan 2 goals, 1 assist.

I'm going to the game between Chicoutimi and Rimouski on tuesday.. I can't wait to see him in action.. and Crosby once again of course.
Two great 2005 eligibles in the same match will be awesome to watch.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
rahan said:

I'm going to the game between Chicoutimi and Rimouski on tuesday.. I can't wait to see him in action.. and Crosby once again of course.

actually three great 2005 prospects in Crosby, Zagrapan and Alexander Vincent, also possibly Romy Elayoubi if he can get things going.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
rahan said:

I'm going to the game too, I'm impatient to see both of them! Is Cory Schneider playing for Rimouski?

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Crosby87 said:
Hey Duff88, how good is this Desharnais guy? It seems like everytime I look at Chi game stats he has 3 or 4 points.

He's a very skilled offensive player, but he's really small, he's around 5'6 or 5'7. He will be a key player for Chicoutimi this year because of his great offensive instincts, but I don't expect him to ever be drafted in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->