Zadorov Vs. Nurse

Who's the better player?

• Total voters

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Agreed. It's a shame that the Nurse vs Gardiner poll has 4 times the comments as this does because this poll is much more interesting since it's relevant, realistic, and comparably equal.

The difference is, the bickering and squabbling between the Oil and the Avs seems to have completely gone away. We got it out of our systems lol.

Fun to watch these two players blossom

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
The difference is, the bickering and squabbling between the Oil and the Avs seems to have completely gone away. We got it out of our systems lol.

Fun to watch these two players blossom
Other than when Oilers fans tell us Tyson Barrie sucks anyway

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
The results of this poll seem to tell an accurate story to me.

Nurse is a bit more polished and consistent at this point, but Zadorov has stretches where he is flat out awesome. Last few games has certainly been the case.

Reactions: Kschey

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Other than when Oilers fans tell us Tyson Barrie sucks anyway

Barrie is a beauty, would love him on the Oilers

Both Nurse and Zadorov look good this year. Ill take Nurse only because I think hes going to work so well with Mcdavid in the future. Nurse is near elite in getting the puck out of his end and moving it to the forwards. Basically McDavid will work wonders with any D that can strip the puck from the other team as fast as possible, and get it to him in stride asap. Nurses best assets are those two things. Its no wonder McDavid best points pace of any Oiler D was with Nurse last year. Nurse does have shortcomings in his game and Zadorov is better in other important areas, so I get anyone that would take him. Just for me Nurse and McDavid seem like a dream duo

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Barrie is a beauty, would love him on the Oilers

Both Nurse and Zadorov look good this year. Ill take Nurse only because I think hes going to work so well with Mcdavid in the future. Nurse is near elite in getting the puck out of his end and moving it to the forwards. Basically McDavid will work wonders with any D that can strip the puck from the other team as fast as possible, and get it to him in stride asap. Nurses best assets are those two things. Its no wonder McDavid best points pace of any Oiler D was with Nurse last year. Nurse does have shortcomings in his game and Zadorov is better in other important areas, so I get anyone that would take him. Just for me Nurse and McDavid seem like a dream duo

Again this just reinforces Kento's point that anything you could say to compliment one is true of the other. Until Sam Girard's arrival Nikita Zadorov was the best breakout passer on our blueline...ahead of Barrie & Johnson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->