Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
A149E25C-B0A3-43FD-A31F-901DAB2BB0EB.jpeg

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Correct...we saved only in the fact we did nkt have to use cap to extend Zadirov..

So it remains Hwksxare justc$2,469,953 under the cap plus an extra $3.9 million LTIR unused ..for a total potential use of $6,369,953.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Zadorov wasn't signed. He wasn't factored into CHIs cap numbers currently. Again... do you understand how the cap works? Three letters my guy. Three. Letters.

Ohhhhhhh, so the "best poster on HF" winner, and self-proclaimed "asked to be a writer on here" is going to follow me around eh? I feel so special. Kinda like you do when your Mom sends the meatloaf down to the basement.

I never mentioned anything regarding Zadorov and the cap, btw. My point was that more moves were going to be made. Bowman wasn't done.

I know... reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Does this mean de Haan stays ?

less likely to be traded ?

They'll probably have to move him. They're going to sign McCabe (apparently), they still need to re-sign Hagel and Nylander. Even with Shaw going to LTIR, it'll be tight. Probably more tight than they'd like.

Reactions: Muffinalt

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
Its amazing Stan Bowman turned prime Brandon Saad into a 3rd round pick (Saad -> Anisamov, Panarin -> Saad, Saad -> Zadorov, Zadorov -> 3rd round pick).
Since Saad is now a UFA, 3rd pick is better than nothing, Chicago wins that trade LOL.

Plus Columbus got nothing for Panarin when he went UFA.

This 3rd round pick is all that's left. Bowman the only one to still show a profit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad