Zadorov on Spittin Chiclets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Do you mind providing some insight on talking points so there is something to discuss in this thread?
You want the ending to the next mystery movie too ? How about give it a watch , it's on Youtube for free , then come back with your own talking points . I'm happy to discuss it with someone who's seen it and knows what they are talking about , I'm not interested in going back in forth with some blowhard who hasn't even given it a watch . If your interested you will watch for yourself if your not you won't , I'm just passing on that it is out there for those that are .

This is where you spoil some things he says :laugh:

If people want hear it for themselves they’ll look it up
See my other response please . You have to know it exists before you go look it up don't you ?

• Haha
Reactions: CraigsList

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

On Episode 419 of Spittin’ Chiclets the guys are joined by Nikita Zadorov. The Flames D-man joined (1:24:50) to discuss growing up in Russia, russian youth hockey, and his NHL career.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
You want the ending to the next mystery movie too ? How about give it a watch , it's on Youtube for free , then come back with your own talking points . I'm happy to discuss it with someone who's seen it and knows what they are talking about , I'm not interested in going back in forth with some blowhard who hasn't even given it a watch . If your interested you will watch for yourself if your not you won't , I'm just passing on that it is out there for those that are .

See my other response please . You have to know it exists before you go look it up don't you ?
Generally when you start a thread the point is to get a conversation going. You’re telling people to go and watch it and tell you what they think, why don’t you start off with a few thoughts of your own?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Generally when you start a thread the point is to get a conversation going. You’re telling people to go and watch it and tell you what they think, why don’t you start off with a few thoughts of your own?

He thought we should watch it and consider discussing it in this thread
:razz:

How did you know I was a blowhard who hadn't even given it a watch yet? :laugh:

I tried looking for a transcript to download but I couldn't. I guess I'll watch it tonight when I get home.

Reactions: cannucky

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
He thought we should watch it and consider discussing it in this thread

:razz:

How did you know I was a blowhard who hadn't even given it a watch yet? :laugh:

I tried looking for a transcript to download but I couldn't. I guess I'll watch it tonight when I get home.
I was joking :laugh:

Reactions: cannucky and Fig

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

I don't really have the ability to watch a video outside of very brief moments during the day, but I am interested in knowing/discussing its contents if they are interesting, which is the function of a message board. Not sure why the defensiveness.

Regardless, it's not about me. I am letting you know about the site policy for threads about external content. You either want to start a discussion or you don't. We are not here to place advertising spots.

If you change your mind, feel free to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad