Zadorov now at full health: what should we do?

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
The way Dunleavy spoke, it implied that Zadorov will be staying up for a little.

What do you think we should do?

I think returning him to London is a no brainer. With them guaranteed to be in the MCMC, and him poised to have a huge role, that would serve as much better development than having Rolston **** with him in and out of the lineup.

I'm not even sure I'd waste time with a tryout. What about you?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Personally, I'd send him back to London since the only LD who probably could/should come out was McBain and he just had a big night on the PP. Let the kid get back to playing big minutes in all situations on a well-coached, contending team. WJC's, MemCup... let him go and see how he continues to develop.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
I wouldn't be totally opposed to giving him a couple of games in Buffalo just to help assess his development and as a reward/motivator, but there is no question that he is better off in London for the year.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
As someone who's going to Monday's game against Minnesota, let him play through Monday and then send him back to juniors

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Give him his nine games... Spread it out over the rest of the month. Let him get a taste of the Nhl and send him back to London where he can play meaningful hockey. I fear sending him back and something might happen with someone trying to make a name for themselves.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I wouldn't mind seeing him get one or two games before sending him down. He's spent all this time with the team, might be worth having a bit of payoff before sending him on his way. Keeping him up for good is just a terrible idea. Even if he could make the team better, the team would still not be good. London will be great for him this season and it also allows us to stagger ELCs so Zadorov, Ristolainen, Armia, and Girgensons don't all expire the same offseason.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
For Pete's let Zadorov play a few games. The fans want to see him--God knows they have little enough to cheer about--and Z would appreciate a few bucks...

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep him around for a little while to practice and maybe get in a game but that's not really all that necessary; especially with an organization that seems deadset on getting as many teenagers in the lineup as they can.

Send him to London, let him cook there for a while. It won't hurt anybody.

mgeise

May 20, 2006
Fargo, ND
I don't think I want him around the team for the whole season. I agree with giving him a handful of games to show him that management is impressed with where he is right now, but I don't agree with burning a year of his contract to play on a team that's going nowhere.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
He's good enough you could probably plug him in for a few games on a strong team to see what he has. On this **** show of a squad? It's not worth it. Send him back to juniors to be the man and learn how to win.

Lloydchristmas138

Aug 3, 2010
Put Myers at forward Brent Burns style....Initially I was joking as I typed that, but the more I think about it the more I think it could actually work. (And I'm even aware Burns had experience at forward)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->