Recalled/Assigned: Zadina to make NHL debut Sunday

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
even then not really a big deal. the 7 forwards they protect would be Larkin, Mantha, Athanasiou, Zadina, Rasumussen, Bertuzzi, and somebody else.

Well they are required to protect Nielsen, Svechnikov would needn’t protection. Why the hell would you force yourself into choosing who is exposed

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
even then not really a big deal. the 7 forwards they protect would be Larkin, Mantha, Athanasiou, Zadina, Rasumussen, Bertuzzi, and somebody else.

Unless he absolutely lights it up, Playing Zadina 10+ games is short sighted. You should want to maintain as much flexibility as possible leading up to an expansion draft.

What if we sign panarin or stone or another UFA? Alternatively, we could utilize extra protection slots in a trade with a team that has too many skaters. The more flexibility the better off we’ll be

Last edited:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Well they are required to protect Nielsen, Svechnikov would needn’t protection. Why the hell would you force yourself into choosing who is exposed

They are not required to protect Nielsen from the Seattle expansion draft... He is now on a modified NTC, those are not required to be protected in the expansion process.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Is Zadina going to play 9 games straight then go back down or play a few go back then come up? Kinda wanted him to play the last game of the season without playing 9+

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Lucky I live in Colorado and was at the game last night!
Hopefully I witnessed Wings organization history with Zadina's first goal!

Reactions: HomersWorld

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
What an absolute bomb. The puck was in before the goalie moved really. Love how pumped everyone was for the kid.

He kind of reminds me of Kucherov (not saying he's going to be that good) just the way his body type/size is and the way he kind of finds seams when carrying the puck.

Reactions: HisNoodliness

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
What an absolute bomb. The puck was in before the goalie moved really. Love how pumped everyone was for the kid.

He kind of reminds me of Kucherov (not saying he's going to be that good) just the way his body type/size is and the way he kind of finds seams when carrying the puck.
I am. Love me some Zadina.

Reactions: ZDH

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
I am perplexed at how much better he looks now than in preseason. His skating, his puck handling, his ability to get in and out of traffic. I wouldn’t mind seeing him grab some time with Larkin-Tuzzi or Larkin-Mantha

Reactions: Hronek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad