Injury Report: Zadina out 2-3 Weeks

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
He's not eligible for the Calder Cup playoffs correct?
Think he had to be in the AHL for the TDL.

2xJack

Apr 19, 2019
He's not eligible for the Calder Cup playoffs correct?
Think he had to be in the AHL for the TDL.

Correct. It looks like the WC will be cancelled, so for Zadina the forecast calls for the early arrival of summer.

2xJack

Apr 19, 2019
I think he pulled a groin, and yeah they need to shut him down for the season. No sense having him rush back to this disaster. He won't be doing anything after the NHL season ends, either.

In fact, I'm all on board with just shutting down the whole team. Why bother playing 11 meaningless games? We've got last place locked up, the games are boring, and with coronavirus on the rise why not just pack it in?

Reactions: Konnan511

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
I think he pulled a groin, and yeah they need to shut him down for the season. No sense having him rush back to this disaster. He won't be doing anything after the NHL season ends, either.

In fact, I'm all on board with just shutting down the whole team. Why bother playing 11 meaningless games? We've got last place locked up, the games are boring, and with coronavirus on the rise why not just pack it in?
Actually I wouldn't be surprised (if it's played and he's healthy), Zadina play for the Czech Republic at the World Championships

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
With the worlds being potentially cancelled, and NHL/AHL suspending play, Zadina should have a very long off-season to put in work at the gym. Could honestly be really good for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad