Injury Report: Zadina out 2-3 Weeks

vladdy16

Aug 2, 2005
Sucks that the GM got him stranded in the NHL for the rest of the year. So much for all that valuable experience in the AHL playoffs.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Sucks that the GM got him stranded in the NHL for the rest of the year. So much for all that valuable experience in the AHL playoffs.
image.jpg

Reactions: Ulysses31

vladdy16

Aug 2, 2005
Griffins are about 50/50 to make the playoffs. It was a joke.

Zadina will be healthy while the Griffins are still playing regular season games to try and make the playoffs.

I think zadina graduated. They weren’t sending him down imo

No way to know, but the TDL presser and historical precedent would lead me to believe that Zadina wouldn't be left out of the AHL playoffs as some kind of reward. He's 20 yo to begin with, and non playoff NHL teams stack AHL teams at the end of the year all the time.

Maybe there is a chance Zadina will play in the Worlds? That would qualify as a legitimate graduation.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I think zadina graduated. They weren’t sending him down imo
I'm sure they would have sent him down to be eligible for the playoffs, then brought him back up. That's usually how it works.

They can't send injured players down though, and there's no way you can plan for a broken ankle. Shit happens.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Since Zadina isn't playing in the AHL playoffs, does this mean Zadina will now turn out to be only a 20/25 goal tweener rather than the 40/50 goal dominating power house we all come to hope?

Last edited:

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Nobody has ever broken their foot and successfully returned to the big show. He's probably browsing plane tickets to Prague right now.
I'd rather break a bone than tear a ligament. More concerned about Svech than Zadina, I think Svech might be done because he's still having issues.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Nobody has ever broken their foot and successfully returned to the big show. He's probably browsing plane tickets to Prague right now.
Agree. I hope, that it is not career ending injury , and he will be at least good goalie, if his skating gets worse. We need decent goalies.

Reactions: waltdetroit and ZDH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad