Injury Report: Zadina out 2-3 Weeks

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Yeah AA batteries. But where has Svechnikov been?? Has Yzerman given up on him?

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
The team just got worse. You'd think a trainwreck like this would be hard to make worse, but they took that to be a personal challenge.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I'd say time for Larkin to step it up but clearly he doesn't have what it takes

Step it up for what? He did that last year and where did that get us? How about the other 90% of this roster play professional grade hockey so he doesn’t have to compensate for their lack of competency in addition to their lack of talent?

Pushing Larkin to be at his best every night when barely anyone else can even play a complete game is a great way to embitter him down the line. He’s going to O’Reilly himself right out of here if people keep demanding that he play balls to the wall and do it all while almost every other veteran on this roster mails it in, most of them without a lick of talent to keep them afloat.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
The team just got worse. You'd think a trainwreck like this would be hard to make worse, but they took that to be a personal challenge.
No they not. AA> Zadina. I hope Zadina in 2 years become something were hope from day we drafted him

Mlotek

Feb 28, 2017
South of US Border
During the NHL all star break Zadina missed a game in GR because Simon said Zadina had tweaked something. I wonder if this injury is related to that.
He blocked a friendly shot against the Rangers.

My money is on that, he hobbled off with 1 skate off the ground.

Continued to play during game.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
109mph and idiots running nhl dont see a problem :help: , another player down with a cracked ankle but betmans keeping the games higher scoring because of the graphite so bite the bullet boys

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Step it up for what? He did that last year and where did that get us? How about the other 90% of this roster play professional grade hockey so he doesn’t have to compensate for their lack of competency in addition to their lack of talent?

Pushing Larkin to be at his best every night when barely anyone else can even play a complete game is a great way to embitter him down the line. He’s going to O’Reilly himself right out of here if people keep demanding that he play balls to the wall and do it all while almost every other veteran on this roster mails it in, most of them without a lick of talent to keep them afloat.

If you want to be a successful leader; lead by example.

He should be giving it 110% every night regardless of where they sit in the standings. He’s a professional athlete who gets paid to play. Same goes for every other athlete in every sport. I don’t care if somebody else isnt giving effort, that’s not an excuse for him to slack off and stop playing with the pride and drive he had last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad