Confirmed with Link: Zack Phillips Traded to STL

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
This is bound to get a reaction from those that didn't know that you CAN trade after the deadline (It's just that players traded after the deadline are ineligible for the playoffs).

From the Main Board

DKH, now there is officially nothing for Jared Knight.

Now that you said it, it's an easy forgotten fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
This is bound to get a reaction from those that didn't know that you CAN trade after the deadline (It's just that players traded after the deadline are ineligible for the playoffs).

From the Main Board

DKH, now there is officially nothing for Jared Knight.

Considering Jared Knight had one goal in 34 games for the Iowa Wild this year before recently being sent down to the ECHL, the Bruins won this trade.:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrive

Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
Jan 10, 2009
Massachusetts

****ing god damn Sweeney. Waste of ****ing ****!!! :rant:

Another wasted god damn ****ing asset!!! :shakehead

I'm gonna smash my ****ing computer!! This is just like Sinden and all the OTHER COMPLAINTS that I can make up out of thin air for no ****ing REASON!!! :madfire: :thumbd:

There is a difference between 2nd and 3rd round picks, and a former 1st round bust that can only score 14 points in 39 games and doesn't hold any value.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Well at least this clears another spot for a contract in the organization. NHL teams are allowed what 50 contracts? So say they want to sign someone from juniors, college, or over seas in the near future this is a spot. Future considerations if a draft pick this draft means that pick if to be signed at some point is at most three years out before having to shuffle the deck to make room for it. I think that is how I understand it. Yes / no?

indy

Oct 18, 2015

I'm gonna smash my ****ing computer!! This is just like Sinden and all the OTHER COMPLAINTS that I can make up out of thin air for no ****ing REASON!!! :madfire: :thumbd:

Huh?

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
These are these are the sort of post that are chasing our insiders and posters with connections away. Is it really worth it?

how would this chase anyone away. it's a post about an ahl trade with some silly banter about a former 2nd round pick who looks like he's done as far as the NHL goes. if that us going to chase someone away, anything could

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

Future Considerations... more like future 4th like Clode binky :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Considering Jared Knight had one goal in 34 games for the Iowa Wild this year before recently being sent down to the ECHL, the Bruins won this trade.:nod:

Yea, Knight is a perfect example of over valuing your own prospects.

Puckcrazy51

Feb 28, 2014
Good player who feel in Cassidy doghouse and couldn't get out.In 52 GP, had to 25 points, which when you consider how little opportunity he had is not bad.
Good Luck Zach, thanks for contribution to the PB.

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
Yea, Knight is a perfect example of over valuing your own prospects.

He didn't quite play like he did in the OHL. Our fan base built him on his play there and he just didn't hack it. It wasn't like he was a 30 point player and didn't know what the goal crease was. From what I read at times he tried but there was more road blocks than success.

Ryan Button was a similar case on a smaller scale.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005

I feel the same way,better at least a first or 2 seconds coming back our way

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
The Future Considerations is probably something that is unattainable such as a fifth round pick if the Blues win the Stanley cup.

Something has to be written into the trade registered with the league, it can't just be future considerations.

Like the Anthony Camara throw in earlier on trade deadline (as mentioned) this is nothing more than moving out a contract for something to happen in terms of a signing or two or three - read NCAA or maybe KHL.

With this move, Bruins are now at 47 contracts. They have some maneuverability now.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
These are these are the sort of post that are chasing our insiders and posters with connections away. Is it really worth it?

Yes lot of texts and PMs and even face to face among friends here how this board has taken over by a different type of poster.

I come here basically to get hockey information but I just reupped my Globe subscription and am going to join Twitter to follow Dom, Kirk, and the folks that cover the Bruins and league. Going to figure out the 4 or 5 go to people and leave this place behind

Got to say lot of miserable ****** here

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
The Future Considerations is probably something that is unattainable such as a fifth round pick if the Blues win the Stanley cup.

Something has to be written into the trade registered with the league, it can't just be future considerations.

Like the Anthony Camara throw in earlier on trade deadline (as mentioned) this is nothing more than moving out a contract for something to happen in terms of a signing or two or three - read NCAA or maybe KHL.

With this move, Bruins are now at 47 contracts. They have some maneuverability now.

And the college hockey season is about to wind up. Bruins seem like they've gotten some pretty good signings with top undrafted players.

Maybe the scouts have a few guys in mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad