Value of: Zack Kassian to an Eastern team

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Mmm. This won't end well. If buying out a year of Mason cost Winnipeg Armia + 4th + 7th, then I guess... A LOT.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Holland overpaid him thanks to a McDavid-aided increase in production. No one will touch him. Except maybe the Leafs because they are enamored with truculence and lack of intelligence.
Ummmm....wha...? Is Burke back in charge? What about the Leafs right now screams "They are enamored with truculence?"

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Kyle Clifford....
Ah...so ONE player makes them enamored with truculence...makes sense.

Honest question...is there a reason you are in multiple threads throwing around these badly prepared jokes about the Leafs? I mean did they upset you or something?

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Typical hf boards...this player just tanked his value to its absolute minimum, so now's the time to shop him. He serves his suspension, comes back, and as soon as he scores 2 goals he'll be untouchable again.

was he ever untouchable? lol

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
This thread is an over-reaction.

Kassian will get suspended. I am guessing 6 games. Whatever.

He is on the Oilers and will be for a while. Once they make the playoffs the calls for Kassian to be traded will fade into "wow look at the toughness he brings, lucky us" or whatever.

My point is Edmonton's season doesn't ride on Kassian.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Holy over reaction Batman!

He is a third line player who flitters on the edge. We love it when he rag dolls Tkachuk, but 2 weeks later he is garbage because of a nothing play?

Grow up people!

I wouldn't call that a nothing play. If the kick was 1 ft higher that would have resulted in serious damage to Cernak.

But putting that aside, his stupid pass to 3 TBL players resulting in the empty net goal with a minute left was even more braindead. 3 more years of that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad