Player Discussion Zach Senyshyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Definitely didn’t help him once his career started. But He went from being the possible #1 overall pick to #20. Something made him fall. Then there are guys like Josh Ho Sang who may be a better example

Josh Ho Sang had issues that were clear as day. Not really a surprise his career went off the rails either.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
To review
Can't defend the pick at #15
I'm not his biggest fan
However he's working hard and has improved quite a bit
Despite the naysayers he's 50/50 to make the team,he'll get a very long rope
He's had a unique development path in Providence
Lines 1-3 have around the same ice time
Don't read into him being on the third line as catastrophic
Midway through the season was on 2nd PP unit and on the PK,I thought he looked good there
*Needs a decent center*
His 4th line time wasn't lack of development or punishment but more lets see if he can create his own offense or carry a lower line, I was left wanting...
Biggest question for me is his in game consistency needs big improvement, dominant one period, uninvolved next 2
He is the rawest prospect Ive ever seen
His CHL team did him no favors
My prediction, makes the team out of camp,starts fast
plays with Coyle, 15 goal max
Plays with Krejci 20 goal max
Plays with Bergeron 20 goal max and a +40
I really hope he achieves this. It would be great for the Bruins.
I'm still somewhat doubtful... I'm afraid he'll keep dominate one period and uninvolved the other 2. That won't cut it in NHL.
Let's hope for the best.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Josh Ho Sang had issues that were clear as day. Not really a surprise his career went off the rails either.

Ho Sang seems to be a young man who just feels he`s entitled, loads of talent but he sure hasn`t helped his cause

I pull for all B`s prospects, obviously I have my favorites like many here do. This is year 3 of his pro career, it`s time to see the kid elevate his play. Does that mean I expect him to dominate games at the AHL level if that`s where he begins the year? Nope, but he will need to start making a very loud case for DS to call him up the moment there`s a spot open by playing with a purpose consistently.

Also like to hear/read the PB`s staff start to play him in top 6 minute situations too

I`ve read nothing about Seny doing anything but working his tail off and it seems like Leach, based on a clip I think I watched here appreciates and respects his work ethic so that isn`t the issue, it`s all about producing consistently or at bare minimum, playing with consistency and not having those long stretches where he goes MIA as it sounds like he does at times which is also hardly a shock for young players but he`ll need to have less of those moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->