Player Discussion Zach Senyshyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
not expecting a lot in such a short time but interested in seeing if his speed and game look like they can translate to the NHL game.

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
I've been calling him a waste of a 1st rounder since we drafted him, but I'm happy to see him get a shot as I'm hoping to eat a hefty serving of crow lol. I don't really pay much attention to Providence other than reading the P-Bruins thread from time to time so if someone could fill me in on how he has looked that would be great.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Excited to see how Senyshyn looks. Hoping for a strong performance after what Kuhlman has done.

giphy.gif

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
As much as I've been pleased by the game and production of Kuhlman, i have often thought that Senyshyn could duplicate similar results next to Krejci... he's bigger, a little faster, and better hands/shot than Kuhlman.

We'll see. Good luck kid, we are all rooting for you!!

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Of course no one likes the pick with who was drafted after him and how they have done, but he is still young and lets see what happens. I want to see his speed and how it translates into a NHL game.

Fun fact, he is the 2nd to last player in the first round of the 2015 NHL draft to not have played a NHL game. The last will be Washingtons 22nd overall pick goalie Ilya Samsonov.

2015 NHL Entry Draft Picks at hockeydb.com

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
LOL. What progression has he made from last year in the AHL? Having almost an identical season.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
As much as I've been pleased by the game and production of Kuhlman, i have often thought that Senyshyn could duplicate similar results next to Krejci... he's bigger, a little faster, and better hands/shot than Kuhlman.

We'll see. Good luck kid, we are all rooting for you!!

I agree. I do think if he had the work ethic and battle effort for pucks Kuhlman has he would have made this team a while ago. Too much natural talent.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Nice to play in the ‘show’ get a frame of reference for speed and atmosphere

I can’t speak for him but one game will feel like a hundred

Turned 22 on Saturday so plenty of time

Pretty excited since I liked the player a lot just at Carlos spot

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Nice to play in the ‘show’ get a frame of reference for speed and atmosphere

I can’t speak for him but one game will feel like a hundred

Turned 22 on Saturday so plenty of time

Pretty excited since I liked the player a lot just at Carlos spot
Always has been and always will be my problem with this pick. It isn't Senyshyn's fault where he was picked but he was picked ahead of a lot of very good players and so far he has been a bust. Hopefully he becomes another Mantha but at this point I will take a physical, fast bottom 6 RW.

I doubt he ever lives up to the draft position but that is Gretzky's and Sweeney's fault not Senyshyn's. Wishing him the best.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
So if Frederic/Senyshyn are both recalled on emergency basis and Krejci, Wagner, Marchand and Johansson are the ones not practicing today, does that mean that those two can only play for the guys on that list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->