Zach Sanford 4-goal game!

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Witnessed the last goal, and eventual OT loss.

There have been 50 pages long threads for a player scoring 4 goals... Hell! Even for guys about how they couldn't score a single one in four games.

How this deed in given team circumstances is now so underwhelming that it seems it will go by here like a fan note on a margin in an obsoleting library copy of Harry Potter book?

Reactions: jetsforever

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Wished it wasn’t against us, but I can’t deny I like seeing players light the lamp.

I also won’t pretend I wasn’t sad when a different player scored the third goal for the blues... or patches didn’t score all the goals for Vegas. Thought it’d have been pretty funny in a game like that only two players having all the goals... alas it was not to be.

but congrats on the hatty plus one

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Blues average one of these only every ~6 years or so heh, broke the streak of wins though lol

jHWuZJe.png

Reactions: jetsforever

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
He’s interesting. The talent and size is there but the consistency never has been. However over the past few weeks he’s definitely had the best stretch of his NHL career by far. Hopefully this is a sign he’s putting it together and not a fluke.

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
I, along with a few other STL board members (okay, all of us), completely wrote this kid off 3 weeks ago. But he just keeps finding way to score. Schenn and ROR seem snake bitten, so someone's gotta step up. Let's see what happens this weekend.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Imagine if Sanford became a consistent sniper form here out haha crazy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad