Zach Redmond and Jacob Trouba to speak with media today (UPD : Redmond is skating)

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Wow, that's great news to hear! I can't imagine what it would be like to have your dreams crushed by an injury, must have been quite a scary time for Redmond these past couple of weeks.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Redmond has stud potential. Was incredibly impressed by the 8 games he was up, playing 20+ minutes from the first game onward.

Redmond and Bogo, Zach Squared!

Don't forget Yuen! And last prospect camp we invited Kosmachuck's linemate Mitchell... just imagine on one team:

Zach Bogosian
Zach Yuen
Zach Redmond
Zach Mitchell

Zach Attack! ;):P

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Don't forget Yuen! And last prospect camp we invited Kosmachuck's linemate Mitchell... just imagine on one team:

Zach Bogosian
Zach Yuen
Zach Redmond
Zach Mitchell

Zach Attack! ;):P

zack_attack_medium.jpg

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Absolutely remarkable that Zach is skating already. If you'd asked me a month ago which was more likely - that he'd be back skating now or that he'd never play in the NHL again, I'd have bet on the later.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Coming in peace to let y'all know that the 'Canes honored the EMTs that treated Redmond immediately after his accident at last night's game. It was specifically said that without their aid Redmond would have died and both EMTs and an arena employee who also assisted were all given sticks autographed by the Hurricanes. I mentioned it on the main board, but do y'all know if there are any plans to similarly honor these guys at the Jets-Canes game on the 18th? IMO, it'd be a classy move for the Jets to fly them up to Winnipeg and similarly reward these guys.

The Triangle definitely has some good docs. Not sure who treated Redmond at Rex, but props to them.

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Coming in peace to let y'all know that the 'Canes honored the EMTs that treated Redmond immediately after his accident at last night's game. It was specifically said that without their aid Redmond would have died and both EMTs and an arena employee who also assisted were all given sticks autographed by the Hurricanes. I mentioned it on the main board, but do y'all know if there are any plans to similarly honor these guys at the Jets-Canes game on the 18th? IMO, it'd be a classy move for the Jets to fly them up to Winnipeg and similarly reward these guys.

The Triangle definitely has some good docs. Not sure who treated Redmond at Rex, but props to them.

Classy move of you guys to do that. Thanks :)

And I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets recognize those guys. In fact I'd be surprised if they don't.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Great news at a time we could really use some.

I'm so happy that he will make a full recovery, for himself first of all, and well, I think he was the best out of him/Clitty/Meech/Postma.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
IMO, it'd be a classy move for the Jets to fly them up to Winnipeg and similarly reward these guys.

Wouldn't doubt for a second something like this would happen. They bring in "guests" quite a bit. Last time it was people from Haiti, volunteers I believe?

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012

Nice idea, will pass it on through my (indirect) links.
Welcome to our board and glad you have gotten over the peanut butter thing.;)

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

I talked to a guy very VERY close to this and he mentioned Zach would have died had about 9 things not gone perfectly right. I know I heard the TSNE people comment over and over how great the EMTs were and how well this was handled at every step of the way by the people in your city including the hospital. Many thanks and you should be proud.

I hope TNSE think about this because it would be a great idea! Thanks for your post.

fergiesbeak

Aug 26, 2008
The Peg
great news for zach! hope he has a full recovery.stories like this kinda make me wonder why i get my wad in a knot sometimes when we don't play well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->