Zach Parise Montage

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Videos like these should be illegal. How can one wait another week after watching this...?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
No, this was actually the only player-specific montage that I've made so far. I've been itching to make another one, and I could make one of Suter, but I'm kind of stumped right now as I'm not sure what song to use next.

Veilleux. Please. Or Spurgeon. They don't have decent montages out there, whereas the stars have many already.

Use any part of this for introduction:

And then something like this for the compilation itself (if it's about Veilleux or similar energy guy):

However, if it's Spurgeon, go for a different tune:

Works for any of our prospects/young guys, really. Just because of the name.

By the way, Simon & Garfunkel = Spurgeon & Suter?

simon-and-garfunkel-bw.jpg
:laugh:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Veilleux. Please. Or Spurgeon. They don't have decent montages out there, whereas the stars have many already.

Hm... I've never watched any highlights of Veilleux or Spurgeon. Maybe I'll try to put together one of Spurgeon if I have a night with no homework this week. I'll be sure to check out the songs you posted.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Hm... I've never watched any highlights of Veilleux or Spurgeon. Maybe I'll try to put together one of Spurgeon if I have a night with no homework this week. I'll be sure to check out the songs you posted.

Yes, please. I think it's obvious that I think highly of Spurgeon, but to be able to do what he does at his size is remarkable. Little guy, big heart.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Okay, I've put together a Jared Spurgeon tribute for you guys. I just have to put some finishing touches on it, then it should be uploaded tomorrow evening. Should I make a new thread for it or just post it in this one?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Okay, I've put together a Jared Spurgeon tribute for you guys. I just have to put some finishing touches on it, then it should be uploaded tomorrow evening. Should I make a new thread for it or just post it in this one?

Great! Can't wait to see it and give some feedback. ;)

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

Will do.

Great! Can't wait to see it and give some feedback. ;)

It was a bit difficult due to lack of highlights, but I did the best I could. (I think all of his NHL goals are in the video) I even had to shorten the song I used because it was too long. It's nowhere near as good as the Parise montage, but I think it's still pretty good. Hopefully you guys don't mind a little rap music. :P

Oh, well, maybe you can do Heatley then? :naughty:

I'm a Sens fan. Not sure if I want to do that. :laugh:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Do a Torrey Mitchell highlight package, plz! Or a Darroll Powe!

A Torrey Mitchell video looks be doable, and it looks like there is a decent amount of Darroll Powe highlights (a lot of fights and hits).

I'll try doing them if you guys give me some song suggestions. (Just don't pick really long songs or slow songs)

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Ha. Sorry. Was just mini-trolling ya. Don't waste your time.

Though a Suter vid or a Clutter vid could have some potential.

I had a feeling you were, but wasn't quite sure. I actually think I might be able to make a decent video of Darroll Powe though. :laugh:

Was considering a Clutterbuck montage, then I saw this clip and now I don't think I'll be able to resist putting it in the video:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->