Zach Parise Montage

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Hey guys. Lately I've started making NHL montages, and today I put together a montage of Minnesota's newest superstar, Zach Parise. Thought I'd share it with you guys. It's titled "Goodbye, New Jersey", but really, it applies to you guys now. I wouldn't go posting this on the NJ board. :laugh: Hope this gets you guys even more pumped for the season! Enjoy.

(I recommend watching in 1080p HD - it looks way better.)

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Hey guys. Lately I've started making NHL montages, and today I put together a montage of Minnesota's newest superstar, Zach Parise. Thought I'd share it with you guys. It's titled "Goodbye, New Jersey", but really, it applies to you guys now. I wouldn't go posting this on the NJ board. :laugh: Hope this gets you guys even more pumped for the season! Enjoy.

(I recommend watching in 1080p HD - it looks way better.)

nice work!! thanks for sharing

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Man that is really exciting....thank you very much for that! So excited to have a player like that on our team.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
I can't believe we are a week away before seeing Parise, Suter, and Granlund. It seems like an eternity. This will start the next chapter in this franchise, hopefully a chapter with numerous deep playoff appearances and Stanley Cup Championships.

Nice job on the video, have one with Suter?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I can't believe we are a week away before seeing Parise, Suter, and Granlund. It seems like an eternity. This will start the next chapter in this franchise, hopefully a chapter with numerous deep playoff appearances and Stanley Cup Championships.

Nice job on the video, have one with Suter?

No, this was actually the only player-specific montage that I've made so far. I've been itching to make another one, and I could make one of Suter, but I'm kind of stumped right now as I'm not sure what song to use next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad