Injury Report: Zach Parise (Jan 23: Playing Tonight!)

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
didnt Russo confirm today that Parise was walking around with regular shoes and no obvious limp? if so, i think this is just a 2-4 game injury & this is just a way to free up a spot.

No Russo has been pretty open about saying Parise has been walking with a limp for a while.

Suter is apparently injured somewhat significantly as well. As well as some other unnamed guys.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
No Russo has been pretty open about saying Parise has been walking with a limp for a while.

Suter is apparently injured somewhat significantly as well. As well as some other unnamed guys.

Now it's beginning to feel like that part of 11-12 where everyone went down like a domino rally playset.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere

Wished Russo would have answered my question if Blysma had talked to Suter and Parise before or after the game and told them to keep healthy. Both of them are core parts to the USA lineup. If it was bothering Zach that much, I understand he would want to play, but as the Coach you don't let him play so it can heal when you do have to play games that will matter in the division. Let alone 3/4 of the way through a road tour you send him home.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I still can't get over this. This state is home of Mayo Clinic, University of Minnesota has one of the greatest medical facilities for a university in the country, and yet the MRI didn't pick up the fracture? Wow. :shakehead

20-1 odds that Zach wanted to keep playing and they "missed" it until it was too much to walk on. He was skating the next day remember. That morning skate was nothing more than to prove to Yeo and the medical staff he could still skate.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I think he mentioned during the Caps game that the foot wasn't feeling as good as he would've wanted it to by now. Don't know how much that has already or will postpone his return to the ice.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
ace1.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad