Zach Hamill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich09

Oct 22, 2004
I saw a few times people talking about Zach Hamill over here. Is he projected to be a superstar and the unanimus 1st overall 2007 draft? Does he have a better potentiel than Angelo Esposito? Is he as good as other 1st picks like Kessel(should be), Ovechkin, Nash, Kovalchuk...

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
He's certainly a front runner for 2007, but so many things can change. His numbers in the WHL are pretty impressive for his age and he has very, very good potential but he's not a phenom. Over the next two years so much will change. He's as good a pick as any at this point.

Rich09

Oct 22, 2004
I'm in a sim league where you can pick any player you want in any year. I have to choose between Hamill, Toews, Little, Esposito and Tavares. What would be your choices in ordre. Bertram, Stoa, Weber, Streit and Grabovsky are free agents too, but I don't think that I should take those before Hamil and cie. Do you agree?

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
SportBoy said:
I'm in a sim league where you can pick any player you want in any year. I have to choose between Hamill, Toews, Little, Esposito and Tavares. What would be your choices in ordre. Bertram, Stoa, Weber, Streit and Grabovsky are free agents too, but I don't think that I should take those before Hamil and cie. Do you agree?
What's the name of that league? If there is any room for me I would love to join. To the question now. It's pretty hard to compare the players b/c Tavares is just 14, and Streit is 27. ;) I think you should take Hamill or Weber. Hamill is the best player of all those undrafted players(IMO) and Weber is the best of the other players. Take Weber if you need a stabile D, but take Hamill if you want pure offense and pretty good defense. But if you take Hamill, you'll have to wait one year or two, before Hamill is fully developed. That's my opinion.

Rich09

Oct 22, 2004
Ok so you think that Hamill have better chances to be a NHL star than Toews and Little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad