Value of: Zach Bogosian

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Dreger was saying there are a few teams interested. Toronto and Winnipeg were two of them. He has to sign before Monday at 3pm to be eligible to play in the playoffs though.

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
Bogo is not good but he’ll sign with a playoff team for near vet min. Someone is gonna want his toughness for the playoffs as a 6-7 defensemen.

Bogo is a good guy but his injuries are really racking up.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
He will pick a team closer to be a playoff lock than a bubble team.
He’s going to want playing time so he can earn a contract for next year. Playing in the playoffs is important, but teams on the bubble are more likely to actually play him.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
What potential playoff team can give him the biggest role?

I don’t think he cares about the best $$ offer. I think He wants playing time. The guy demanded a trade after being healthy scratched ONCE.

He played 10 straight games nowhere he was Buffalo’s worst defenseman by a good margin) after finally coming back from injury/surgery which caused him to miss 8 months.
Then the coach sat him for 1 game and he was so furious he immediately demanded to be traded.

He would also often talk about how well he was playing after having a terrible game.

He still thinks he’s a good NHL defenseman. So I think he will go to whatever (potential playoff) team promises him the biggest role.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Value isn't a question. He'll sign for league minimum and....that's it.

The real question is where he signs. I'm sure at league minimum he'll have a few choices so he's gotta weigh playing opportunity as well as quality of team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad