Value of: Zach Bogosian

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
I doubt any team claims him on waivers at his full cap hit. Sabres would have to retain salary for a team to pick him up for a 7th.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Is he just really bad now? The cap hit is high but even Gudbranson returned a pick and he’s got term still.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Too expensive. Nobody is taking that off waivers. Even at the deadline i don't see much interest. Bogosian hasn't been good in years. Maybe someone takes a flyer on for a 7th to 6th rounder for him and the Sabres retain but Bogosian really has no value.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
If he clears waivers, and Buffalo retains half his salary, I'll shoot an expiring Tim Schaller to Buffalo.

It's not a great offer, but we save some cap space, and Buffalo has a player they can use on the roster.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I doubt anyone wants to use up that much deadline space on Bogosian when there are just as good options out there at far lesser cap hits.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Too expensive. Nobody is taking that off waivers. Even at the deadline i don't see much interest. Bogosian hasn't been good in years. Maybe someone takes a flyer on for a 7th to 6th rounder for him and the Sabres retain but Bogosian really has no value.

He is a free RHD who is a UFA this summer. If one has the capspace it's a low risk move

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Wouldn’t be shocked if the Jackets put a claim in for him considering all of our injuries. We have tons of cap space and his contract ends after this season, so very low risk type of move

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad