Zach Bogosian

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Welp, one of these threads worked for getting Wheeler back from the grave. I can only speculate that he trolls HF Boards, and so im hoping to dear god that Bogo trolls here too, so here you go Bogs, your very own thread. Here you will know how we really feel and hopefully it will guilt you into wanting to be better.

--------
So yea, Bogo has been B.A.D for a very long time. What has happened? Was he always this bad? Was he only slightly better? Were we blinded by the nice guy "i love the peg" persona? Is he overrated? Is he just having a bad season?

Imo i remember a better, more involved, impassioned, all heart Bogo than this. Where did our guy go? Seems it all started with that "Gift".

Discuss....

Bristo

The Oracle
Mar 24, 2013
He's having a rough year. He's had some really tough bounces. It's hard to come back from that, tough to turn that around. He might not be good again this year. I expect an off season and some time to sort it out without all the pressure will help.

Samcanadian

Dec 13, 2011
He might just be a guy getting effected extra hard by the state of the team and the negativity towards them. I dunno, they all seem kind of depressed on the ice.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
I like that he's been a bit more aggro on the offensive side of things but holy crap is he out of it in his own zone - just completely lost

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
He is not the type of defenceman we are playing him as. He's an offensive puck carrying dman, turned into a 3rd rate shut down guy.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I was very hopeful Bogosian would take his game to another level this season.

Unfortunately, he seems to have regressed.

veganhunter

Mexico City Coyotes!
Feb 15, 2010
Calgary
He hasn't been great granted (despite a couple of spectacular if not freak blunders), but there are more than a few who have been much worse.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
It's like he's playing in a fog or sand, the harder he tries the worse he plays. He's scored more goals this year on his own net than against other teams.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It may just be a lack of motivation after landing a guaranteed big contract.

He is capable of doing good things if he feels like it.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
His numbers are not different than his non-Hainsey numbers over the last two seasons.

He is what he always has been:

*Really good at generating offense for 5v5, but not as good as Buff
*Okay at generating offense for PP
*Physical
*Poor defensively except when he has a steady partner telling him what to do

Numbers pointed for a while that Hainsey made Bogosian's defensive side of the game look better than what it was...

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Zach isn't progressing, no doubt.

But who has gotten better under this coaching staff? I'm not sure there is one player who has developed their game, under this coaching staff.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Not a great game by Bogo tonight but far from the worst d-man. Pretty much a gong show all the way around.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
His numbers are not different than his non-Hainsey numbers over the last two seasons.

He is what he always has been:

*Really good at generating offense for 5v5, but not as good as Buff
*Okay at generating offense for PP
*Physical
*Poor defensively except when he has a steady partner telling him what to do

Numbers pointed for a while that Hainsey made Bogosian's defensive side of the game look better than what it was...

Yea this is about it, I am a fan and will be the first to admit he is struggling this season and missing Hainsey.

Aela*

I think he might be trying to do to much, and not keeping it simple. Needs to play a simple game in our zone, has been giving up far to many giveaways.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad