Zach Bogosian Update?

jetkarma*

Noel said today that Bogosian was "close" to returning to skating with the team .

On terms of when he will actually be playing , who knows what means. I doubt it is in a week ( mid Feb ) I think more end of the month or Mrach 1 ish.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Travelling to Ottawa to practice with the team but not expected to play. Maybe Tuesday's game against Philly?

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
@saraorlesky: Bogosian will travel with #NHLJets to Ottawa, where they practice Friday&play Saturday. Still a ways away from playing tho #nhl

YAY!! That's a real good sign if he's traveling with the team... Although I did hear from Noel that Bogosian misses the team, so it could be that too lol but I prefer to look at the bright side.

@saraorlesky: Still no Byfuglien #NHLJets #tsn

Booo...
Without those two we have pitiful D depth, with them we have very respectable D depth....
I want them back.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Next Friday's game against the Pens might be a good guess. A week of skating with the team should be about right.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
YAY!! That's a real good sign if he's traveling with the team... Although I did hear from Noel that Bogosian misses the team, so it could be that too lol but I prefer to look at the bright side.

Booo...
Without those two we have pitiful D depth, with them we have very respectable D depth....
I want them back.

What the **** did Buff tweak that had him miss 5 games.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
The Man... The Legend... The Goj.

attachment.php

*had to do the image this way, for some reason the original image url wouldn't work.

Attachments

• 3919925.jpg
    3919925.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 38

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
The shot that hit the post last night on pp, howitzer. Time from stick to net? Milli-seconds. The guy can shoot. Wrist seems fine to me. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad