Confirmed with Link: Zach Bogosian returns to Tampa Bay | 3 years, $850k AAV

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Nice. Like him better than Schenn.

This of course also gives us some safety in the case that Foote doesn't take the necessary step forward.

Edit: just saw it's for 3 years. That's extra nice.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That's awesome, didn't expect it but very happy with it.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Nice. Like him better than Schenn.

This of course also gives us some safety in the case that Foote doesn't take the necessary step forward.

Edit: just saw it's for 3 years. That's extra nice.

I like Schenn better, will fight anybody. Now we are down Goodrow and Schenn so a little soft. The AAV is great 3 years seems odd but I guess Rutta leaves next year. Rutta, Foote and Bogosian should probably all rotate the 2nd and 3rd RD spot next year.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Niccce glad to have him back, liked him a lot when here and was disappointed with his choice to go to toronto. Glad he righted the ship back on the Champs!

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I like Schenn better, will fight anybody. Now we are down Goodrow and Schenn so a little soft. The AAV is great 3 years seems odd but I guess Rutta leaves next year. Rutta, Foote and Bogosian should probably all rotate the 2nd and 3rd RD spot next year.
bogo isn't soft at all though? and, although seemingly just as fleet of foot as schenn, he made better decisions and had better positioning when he was with us, earning him more time and a better spot. hes better then schenn imo

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I like him more for the sole reason that he's a bit better skater. Fighting ability is a nice add I guess but it's been years since I valued someone because of it.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
bogo isn't soft at all though? and, although seemingly just as fleet of foot as schenn, he made better decisions and had better positioning when he was with us, earning him more time and a better spot. hes better then schenn imo

He's not tough like Schenn though and without Schenn and Goodrow we lose a lot of toughness. He's a better skater so he's better for our style of play, not upset with the deal especially for the price. We still got Maroon and Cernak so not overly concerned we'll become soft like the Rangers.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
He's not tough like Schenn though and without Schenn and Goodrow we lose a lot of toughness. He's a better skater so he's better for our style of play, not upset with the deal especially for the price. We still got Maroon and Cernak so not overly concerned we'll become soft like the Rangers.
another thing for bogo over schenn, bogo might actually play

Reactions: Coopers Gum

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Yeah this is Rutta injury insurance + Foote not developing insurance.

Bogo is a better hockey player than Schenn. Doesn't really fight, but that's fine.

Reactions: BoltzManConstant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->