Zach Bogosian on waivers, thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Thats right, its his cap hit against the cap, but it is only costing the remaining amount of his yearly salary which is slightly below 2 mil.
Are you talking about straight salary instead of the cap implications? Because that couldn't be less of a concern for the Leafs.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I can't imagine what mental gymnastics you have to be doing to think that, or why you would want to do such a thing.

No mental gymnastics going on. I don't know why you're so offended by such a statement.

Not sure what the most recent numbers suggest, but for most of the season:

1) Defensemen play better when paired with Ceci
2) Ceci gets score on less than our other defensmen.
3) He's been great on the PK.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
No mental gymnastics going on. I don't know why you're so offended by such a statement.

Not sure what the most recent numbers suggest, but for most of the season:

1) Defensemen play better when paired with Ceci
2) Ceci gets score on less than our other defensmen.
3) He's been great on the PK.

I'm not sure why you think I'm "offended"? You must be "offended" that I don't agree with you.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
If it works with the cap, there is no downside. You play him 1 game and if he makes an impact on the pk, and be somewhat reliable defensively similar to holl, it makes sense, especially if Keefe doesn't plan on increasing Liljegrens minutes. And if it turns out he can't play anymore, you waive him or sit him in the press box and he becomes the extra over marincin.

4 mil cap hit, makes little sense to claim him unless we plan to play him top minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad