Rumor: Zac Rinaldo to Nashville?

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I'm sipping water right now... Wishing it was vodka. I wonder if Watson is facing suspension, it's a two way but still do not want in my team organization.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
oh dear god we lose a Roussel and gain a Rinaldo in the division? Going backwards.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Mackinnon and Girard’s reaction to this
200.gif

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Apart from the one incident with Girard, he was a very solid citizen for Arizona. Only hurt his team that one time.

The guy had the worst Corsi Rel of any player on the team who played 3 games or more.

I have a feeling he hurt the team a lot when he was on the ice.

He's a one man "Getting Outshot Factory" and he has been every single year he's been in the league.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
He really cleaned up his act last year. He said it himself that he knows he’s basically out of chances and has to play the right way and not hurt his team. Take that one punch he stupidly threw out of the equation, and he had a Matt Cooke-esque turnaround.

He has said a lot of things. Every time he gets a new last chance.

Only thing his head is good for is a hat rack.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
It's hfboards where any tough player gets ridiculed and soft small fast prospects are worshipped what a shocking reaction :sarcasm:
Tough good players don't get ridiculed at all, only tough lousy players like Rinaldo.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
oh dear god we lose a Roussel and gain a Rinaldo in the division? Going backwards.
A one-post introduction to being a fan of a Central team:

Welcome to hell. Every player that gets added to the division is either a star or an idiot trying to damage the stars.

terrible dee

Oct 1, 2017
Why does everyone hate Zac Rinaldo?

And why is it I feel like I remember him from a decade ago....wait, that was Zac Stortini?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->