Injury Report: Zac Rinaldo, high ankle sprain (left), out indefinitely

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
April 3, 2013

In-game update: Zac Rinaldo has a lower body injury.

Post-game update: Reported to be an ankle sprain which could sideline him 1-to-2 weeks per a Twitter comment by Howard Eskin.

Last edited:

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
I thought he got hurt on a late check when he was leaving the ice? At least that's what I heard JJ talking about, but then Coatse said he was fine. Maybe he did get hurt during the fight? Idk

This isn't good for us though, Rinaldo has been a huge energy guy for us lately, especially during this 3 game win streak. I'm anxious to see how Hall and Rosehill perform though, I'm not expecting much

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Replace the kraken!

btw, did your feed show the Rinaldo mic'd up segment? TSN showed between periods that right when Rinaldo and Prust went at it, you can hear Rinaldo asking him which shoulder, in reference to Prust just coming back from a shoulder injury.

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
He didn't get hurt in the fight from what I've heard...but not sure where he did get hurt. Stinks b/c he has been the player who has been the most consistent from a work ethic standpoint all season..even with the Phantoms

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Rinaldo has been one of the the most suprising Flyers this season. It's ashame to see him injured after seeing him play solid hockey, doing his job drawing penalities and hitting like a machine.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
The injuries keep mounting and the team keeps winning....

I just don't understand this team.

Injuries are the motor that sparks this team.

Whether it's the callups who care more about how they present themselves in the spot light or it just that the pressure is off for the Veterans because they feel that every win is a bonus with a depleted team, I can't tell.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Rinaldo has been one of the the most suprising Flyers this season. It's ashame to see him injured after seeing him play solid hockey, doing his job drawing penalities and hitting like a machine.

This team cannot get a break. Zac has been playing very well and is starting to gain respect around the league with the refs and players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->