Z thread

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
The flames have clinched the west and secured the "Z" no zoro. So this thread is for a those generation Z flames fans out there who have but childhood memories of the 04' cup run and may not understand the importance of taking your top off for Kiprusoff or chilling in the dome with Jarome.

So if you have hit the superman (Crank dat') back in the day, or just picked up "flossing" you need to share your energy with this spirit bomb.

If you are unable to support here please head to the History of Hockey Forum or the Around the League thread on the Oilers board. Thank you

Attachments

• scorch.gif
    scorch.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I'm 2 scotches deep and I don't understand the above post. It seems ageist as it excludes so many wonderful people. Furthermore, the term "generation z" is ripe for alarmist hype and conspiracy theory because there's nowhere to go after z...

6c2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
gonna proofread the op but this is about a cup run and somebody telling me the boundaries between generations

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I'm 2 scotches deep and I don't understand the above post. It seems ageist as it excludes so many wonderful people. Furthermore, the term "generation z" is ripe for alarmist hype and conspiracy theory because there's nowhere to go after z...

6c2.gif

I read this as “I’m 2 scorches deep” and quite frankly that would have been way better

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
The oilers around the league.... aka “find daily reasons to speak about the Flames”

Bunch of idiots gathered in one spot.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Also, was it 2015 where there was a Pepsi vote on our Flames cheer for the playoffs? It came down to three and the winning cheer was: "Let's go, Fla-ames!" Yeah that was embarrassing. Thanks for the originality Pepsi. And to think of what Nashville does regularly by comparison.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad