Yzerman visited game + Tatar played = ?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
stevie is doing the canadian team thing. already forgot last weeks game was scouting.

Tatar doesnt have a spot in tampa. We have connolly and brown in ahl whom should be up already. Kucherov and drouin will be ready next year. If anything we would be moving forwards for prized D guys.

Odder things have happened am sure but is doubtful. If stevie was interested would be someone like ouellet I would say over tatar. But have barberio who is said to have top four skills and can lead the power play. I think XO is a lot better but time will tell.

Johnz96*

He already traded Downie last year. Doubt he's interested. Just there to "scout" for Team Canada. I could see him being interested in a player like Miller.

Detroit picked Miller up off of waivers from Tampa. They got some good young forwards on their team and in their system in Tampa, they don't want Miller.
Taking away time from Killorn, Palat, Johnson and Panick who are only getting better with experience gained in the NHL for a scrub like Miller would be silly. They're going to go through some growing pains because of all the youth but they will keep getting better as the season progresses. They are an exciting young team to watch. Gudas is a beast.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Stevie doesn't like fighters. Tootoo wouldn't be a fit.

I know you're referencing Stevie's recent comments, but Tootoo doesn't need to fight. In fact, I prefer the way he's playing this year to how he played last year where he'd drop the gloves with every opposing fighter. Now he's just skating hard, pressuring, hitting everything in sight, and creating energy. Keep in mind that Tootoo didn't fight much his last year in Nashville either. And he shouldn't have to. Just be a ball of energy and it's nice to know that he can drop the gloves if needed.

Squirrel in the Hole

Be the best squirrel in the hole
Feb 18, 2004
Sydney
I know you're referencing Stevie's recent comments, but Tootoo doesn't need to fight. In fact, I prefer the way he's playing this year to how he played last year where he'd drop the gloves with every opposing fighter. Now he's just skating hard, pressuring, hitting everything in sight, and creating energy. Keep in mind that Tootoo didn't fight much his last year in Nashville either. And he shouldn't have to. Just be a ball of energy and it's nice to know that he can drop the gloves if needed.

Your post should be required reading for anyone who rags on about wanting Tootoo gone. Thank you.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Your post should be required reading for anyone who rags on about wanting Tootoo gone. Thank you.

Few people want Tootoo gone because he's bad. (In fact I haven't seen anyone say that.) We want him gone because he's one of the very few players we have capable of being moved to make room for Nyquist.

If we could find someone to take Sammy's abomination of a contract and for him to waive his NTC, we would prefer that, 100x over. If someone would take Cleary, I'd take that too. Or Eaves. Or Bertuzzi. But no one wants our garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad