Confirmed with Link: Yzerman to play in Alumni game!

Bob Probert Owns You

Sep 25, 2007
MI
Fantastic! I can't wait to see The Captain in the Winged Wheel one more time!

How is Toronto's alumni team stacking up? It appears the Wings are absolutely loaded...

Peter Tosh

Dec 19, 2007
I took a quick look earlier on the roster, but couldn't find Hull, Robitaille or Hasek. Anyone heard about them not playing?

RedWingsDad

Jul 30, 2013
After he acted so non-caring about it during an interview last time we played TB I knew that he was going to play and it was all a PR stunt... :handclap:

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Sweet. I'll be there.

For those who don't know, there will be 2 alumni games that day, each with different players per team. I wonder which players will play which games...

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Sweet. I'll be there.

For those who don't know, there will be 2 alumni games that day, each with different players per team. I wonder which players will play which games...

I want the whole 90's gang back together. Pls.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Not all superheroes put on their capes one more time after retirement, but ours does. Words can't describe how awesome this is. My favorite player of all time :handclap:

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
partydown-magnificent.gif

God I wish I could be there. Anyone know if either of the games are televised/streamed anywhere?

TeemuS

Feb 13, 2013
wow thats amazin news!!! :D Hope there will be some streaming, need to watch this!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad