Yzerman Stick Blade

Nekz

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 8, 2007
New York
Hey everyone. I am in search of a Sr. Yzerman stick blade and can't seem to find one anywhere. All I ever see is Jr. unfortunately, and I also plan to use it on the street. Wondering if maybe anyone can help me out, thanks.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Yzerman got discontinued by Easton unfortunately. That was/is my curve as well. The other stick companies have curves that are similar or the same:

CCM: Thornton
RBK: Amonte/Bergeron
Warrior: Smyth

MG91

Feb 1, 2008
Surrey, BC
Yzerman got discontinued by Easton unfortunately. That was/is my curve as well. The other stick companies have curves that are similar or the same:

Yea i used to use those for ball hockey. Sick curve on those things. But too bad they are discontinued, but these are the blades that resemble it.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
If you can find a Gaborik get it, it's exactly the same curve, the lie is a bit lower though.

Easton never made a separate Gaborik replacement blade if I recall correctly. They just renamed the curve/tweaked the lie for the 2005 Stealths/SLs/Synergy one piece sticks. Original poster seemingly was asking about replacement blades. But yeah, I have a Gaborik SL Grip. I think there was another guy on this board that bought like 10 of the Gaborik sticks on eBay just because they were discontinued.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
Easton never made a separate Gaborik replacement blade if I recall correctly. They just renamed the curve/tweaked the lie for the 2005 Stealths/SLs/Synergy one piece sticks. Original poster seemingly was asking about replacement blades. But yeah, I have a Gaborik SL Grip. I think there was another guy on this board that bought like 10 of the Gaborik sticks on eBay just because they were discontinued.

I have some stealth's, no idea if any replacment blades were avail.

Honestly does a curve matter that much when playing ball hockey? I don't think so. Anyway another curve you might want to look into is Bauer-Lindros. It's sorta close to Yzerman.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Honestly does a curve matter that much when playing ball hockey? I don't think so. Anyway another curve you might want to look into is Bauer-Lindros. It's sorta close to Yzerman.

I have to stick to a closed face curve when playing ball hockey. It's all personal preference. The Lindros is like a mild version of the Yzerman.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Speaking of similar curves on discontinued sticks, anyone know of something similar to a Koho Jagr curve? I'm ok for now but I'll need to migrate to something else eventually. And whatever that is it needs to have the same lie.

Nekz

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 8, 2007
New York

Oh damn, that blows. Thanks for the help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad