OT: YoutubeTV loses FSD

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
FSD is staying on YTTV. Only LA and NY are losing their Fox Sports regional networks.

Sinclair confirmed it has reached an agreement with YouTube TV for 19 of 21 Fox RSNs, but not Fox Sports West and Prime Ticket, and did not as well for the YES Network. Such a deal where part, but not all, of the network offerings are not part of a carriage agreement such as this is somewhat unusual within US sports media.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
can you watch wings games on you tube? Sorry I have not kept up on streaming options outside of haivng a netflix and prime account.

I found in the past when I streamed hockey the panning camera is chopping due to rendering and latency issues. Maybe my TV and PS3 is just too old

Can I ask you guys that have experience is stremaing a game on any service have seamless HD picture? If so maybe its time I upgrade and check out YTTV.

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
I have Dish, who dropped FSD last summer... so I've been having to stream games all season.
Wasn't difficult when the NHL Streams reddit was around, but then that got shut down too.

Since then I've been using sportsurge to stream the games, but lately the losing has gotten so bad that I haven't even bothered to watch the last half dozen games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad