Youth Underarmor Type Gear

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Hey guys.

My little guy is getting to the point that he can benefit from some under armor style pants and shirts to go under his hockey gear, problem is all the stuff I have seen for sale is practically as expensive as adult gear. $40 for one pair of pants? Seems a bit crazy.

Can anyone recommend reasonably priced gear similar to under armor for kids? Light weight, breathable, evaporates quick, etc.

TrueBlue86

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
I don't think there would be too much of a difference between kids vs adults.

You want to get something that's moisture wicking ie. has polyester or nylon in it which are hydrophobic materials (repel water).

there are many cheaper brands that sell those materials, in addition to the big names like under armour and nike.

check wallmart or stores like that.

athletic works is one example of a brand. it's probably 1/3 the price of UA.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/athleti...omSearchBox=true&addFacet=SRCH:athletic+works

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Asics makes some of the best, if not the best compression gear. However, I'm not sure if they make childrens sizing.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Check out a Marshall's or other type of clothing dept store like the others mentioned...not sure if Marshall's is in NY.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Apparently Target carries them. When they open their first stores here in Canada soon, I'll check them out too. Thanks guys.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Thanks for the info guys. We got some nice c9 gear at target.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad