Your WHL teams 2014 Draft Eligible top 3

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
For the Canes:

Reid Duke. But who knows, he could find himself undrafted after this years sht show.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
For the Canes:

Reid Duke. But who knows, he could find himself undrafted after this years sht show.

When I saw Reid Duke play I barely noticed him out there.

For the Royals, Joe Hicketts, Jack Walker and Brandon Fushimi.

Second year guys that might get drafted are Vollrath and Carroll

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
When I saw Reid Duke play I barely noticed him out there.

For the Royals, Joe Hicketts, Jack Walker and Brandon Fushimi.

Second year guys that might get drafted are Vollrath and Carroll

I really like him. However, that can be his issue from time to time, as well as his injuries.

SaskaToba

Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Brandon:
Jayce Hawryluk, John Quenneville, Rihards Bukarts

Saskatoon:
Nikita Scherbak, Matt Revel, Nelson Nogier

Moose Jaw:
Brayden Point, Josh Uhrich

Regina:
Nobody

Those are the 4 teams I watch the most

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
Brandon:
Jayce Hawryluk, John Quenneville, Rihards Bukarts

Saskatoon:
Nikita Scherbak, Matt Revel, Nelson Nogier

Moose Jaw:
Brayden Point, Josh Uhrich

Regina:
Nobody

Those are the 4 teams I watch the most

Paulic (MJ) will almost certainly be taken.

PA: Leo Draisaitl, Reid Gardiner, Tomas Andrlik. Draisaitl should be top 5, Gardiner has an outside chance at being a first round, Andrlik should go in the 4th-6th.

SBrisScout

May 9, 2010
Washington State
For the Silvertips:

Tyler Sandhu
Ivan Nikolishin
Dawson Leedahl
Austin Lotz

Josh Winquist will probably get at least an AHL tryout contract if not an NHL contract.

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
For the Silvertips:

Tyler Sandhu
Ivan Nikolishin
Dawson Leedahl
Austin Lotz

Josh Winquist will probably get at least an AHL tryout contract if not an NHL contract.

What about Low? Been playing great defensively and been playing great in position lately.

SBrisScout

May 9, 2010
Washington State
What about Low? Been playing great defensively and been playing great in position lately.

He had a great preseason, but hasn't had nearly as much impact offensively. He was a good energy guy last year, but he has looked a lot better this year. Idk if he's worthy of any pro interest, but I think he'll be back next year as an overager.

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
He had a great preseason, but hasn't had nearly as much impact offensively. He was a good energy guy last year, but he has looked a lot better this year. Idk if he's worthy of any pro interest, but I think he'll be back next year as an overager.

With lots of teams focusing on Corsi recently I could see him picking up an AHL tryout. He's a great faceoff guy.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Red Deer Rebels:

Conner Bleackley
Hadyn Fleury

Also watch for Aaron Irving off the Oil Kings to surprise coming up in his Draft Year.

edmontonfan59

Nov 9, 2009
Red Deer Rebels:

Conner Bleackley
Hadyn Fleury

Also watch for Aaron Irving off the Oil Kings to surprise coming up in his Draft Year.

Future Considerations have Conner and Hadyn in their top 30 which sounds right, they don't have Aaron in their top 100 so I think you're right he will surprise come Draft time.

Suter to MacInnis

Mar 20, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
Kelowna Rockets

1. Riley Stadel
2. Tyson Baillie
3. Rourke Chartier/Justin Kirkland

Stadel has shocked me with how far he's come this year, rocket shot, always has skated well and dropping the gloves now. Earning pretty big minutes on a stacked D with many players who are older than him and already drafted. Still undersized so I think he'll be a mid rounder but he's got big upside as a puck mover. If he doesn't fall off it wouldn't surprise me to see him be one of the real risers in the draft this year.

Baillie is a very good player offensively, hasn't taken a huge step forward but surely will be drafted, feisty, chippy player with a good scoring touch - betting 4th-6th round somewhere.

Chartier has a great skill set but doesn't see much ice with the Rockets so loaded on talent and is a bit small, Kirkland is a string bean with a decent scoring touch, could really turn into a big player in the league if he fills out. Both late rounders if they get drafted at all.

Thing with the Rockets is, I think they'll get a few rounds of post season exposure which usually sends player's draft stocks up, maybe Chartier, Kirkland or even the young swiss kid Schmidli get drafted if they win something.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
I'd say Baillie gets picked 2nd early 3rd, Stadel later maybe 4th-5th, same with Chariter and Kirkland. Kirkland's surprised me a lot.

Kelowna Rockets

1. Riley Stadel
2. Tyson Baillie
3. Rourke Chartier/Justin Kirkland

Stadel has shocked me with how far he's come this year, rocket shot, always has skated well and dropping the gloves now. Earning pretty big minutes on a stacked D with many players who are older than him and already drafted. Still undersized so I think he'll be a mid rounder but he's got big upside as a puck mover. If he doesn't fall off it wouldn't surprise me to see him be one of the real risers in the draft this year.

Baillie is a very good player offensively, hasn't taken a huge step forward but surely will be drafted, feisty, chippy player with a good scoring touch - betting 4th-6th round somewhere.

Chartier has a great skill set but doesn't see much ice with the Rockets so loaded on talent and is a bit small, Kirkland is a string bean with a decent scoring touch, could really turn into a big player in the league if he fills out. Both late rounders if they get drafted at all.

Thing with the Rockets is, I think they'll get a few rounds of post season exposure which usually sends player's draft stocks up, maybe Chartier, Kirkland or even the young swiss kid Schmidli get drafted if they win something.

TheCHF11

Dec 5, 2013
Blazers

As a blazers fan, not really much, but if i had to say 3 players it'd be
1. Edson Harlacher
2. Colin Shirley
3. Ryan Rehill

This year is not a good year for us at all, we have lost 12 straight games now
and it's obviously a rebuild year since we got rid of Bozon , so hopefully the future is bright for us ,

Tiger Trauma

Sep 5, 2006
Medicine Hat
old.reddit.com
Tigers
Ty Stanton
Steven Owre
Blake Penner

Stanton is a second year draft eligible player, but he has a lot of tools that were just very raw last season in his first year. Size, mobility, mean streak, offensive capability. He could be a late round pick. He was ranked one spot lower than the drafted Tyler Lewington last year. Lewington made NHL scouting combine heads turn with his strength, but stanton has more potential. His brother is in the NHL.

Owre and Penner are both smaller forwards. Owre hasn't done enough to get drafted, and penner has been injured for parts of last season and this year, but if he could put on a strong 2nd half he might be a candidate for a very late round flyer.

The Tigers have some other OK 2nd year eligible players but they are either to small or haven't done enough to really warrant a 2nd look through the draft, but if they improve enough they could be free agent invites by 20. You could throw Trevor Cox as an example of small. A PPG player but only 5'8 157 lbs he's gonna have to blow the league apart to earn a pick.

Oct 15, 2008
Mayo
Irving

Older guys like Baddock and Eller may be possibilities.

Lane Bauer is draft eligible but I dont think he gets a sniff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->