Your wacky, zany, unreal, bold predictions for the season

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Tim Heed plays 10 NHL games for the Sha-

:laugh: I'm sorry. I can't do it. It 's too outlandish.

More likely:

Tim Heed ends up on injured reserve after he scalds himself with the coffee he was sent to fetch for the rest of the roster since he has nothing better to do.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
joe thornton scores 126 points wins the art ross (becomes the oldest to ever win it), wins the hart trophy (oldest to win it), lindsey (oldest to win it) and rocket richard (oldest to win it).

then he goes onto score 48 points in 17 games (breaking gretzky's record in points and points per game).

OnTheFence

Oct 11, 2009
We are a bubble team by the trade deadline.
Karlsson let's DW know he doesn't intend to re-sign.
DW trades Karlsson at the deadline to an East Coast contender.
That contender is Ottawa.
We still lose a 1st rd pick due to the Hoffman clause.
Dorion wins executive of the year.

Reactions: olli

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
joe thornton scores 126 points wins the art ross (becomes the oldest to ever win it), wins the hart trophy (oldest to win it), lindsey (oldest to win it) and rocket richard (oldest to win it).

then he goes onto score 48 points in 17 games (breaking gretzky's record in points and points per game).

But you didn't call him winning the Conn Smythe so I guess they lose in the WCF. :sarcasm:

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Kane, Couture, and Meier all score 30+ goals.

Pavs and Thornton turn back the clock and have really productive healthy years.

The 3rd line struggles causing a tdl aquisition.

PDB is able to withstand the urge to mess with the D pairs. All 3 pairs stay consistent all year and are great.

Sharks fend off Vegas to win the Pacific, while Vegas finishes 2nd, Kings 3rd, Flames 4th, and the Ducks miss the playoffs.

Last edited:

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
Because I'm a traumatized Sharks fan who can never get his hopes up:

-Sharks miss playoffs
-Karlsson signs with Kings in the offseason by tweeting out a photo of him as a child sleeping in Kings bedsheets
-Plattner decides he has had enough and sells the team to Eugene Melynk
-Melynk immediately trades Hertl Meier Merkley to OTT for Demelo
-Melynk decides to switch up the coaching staff and hires Wayne Gretzky as the HC figuring he is a great player so he must be a good head coach
-HFBoards decides to become a Leafs only message board

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
-Labanc has 50 or more points, with at least 20 goals

--Karlsson wins the Norris, mainly because he plays with more vigor than last year.

-Las Vegas takes a step back and comes in third in the division, just beating out Calgary.

-Arizona is my sleeper pick in the division to take second behind San Jose

-It will be Sharks vs Tampa in the Stanley Cup Final and the Sharks finally raise the trophy in 6 games.

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Well now I know you've gone crazy.

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
Kane, Couture, and Meier all score 30+ goals.

Pavs and Thorton turn back the clock and have really productive healthy years.

The 3rd line struggles causing a tdl aquisition.

PDB is able to withstand the urge to mess with the D pairs. All 3 pairs stay consistent all year and are great.

Sharks fend off Vegas to win the Pacific, while Vegas finishes 2nd, Kings 3rd, Flames 4th, and the Ducks miss the playoffs.

Better ask for Thornton to turn back his clock. Thorton is a tin man chocker.

Reactions: Shark Finn and Phu

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
  • Karlsson, no longer forced to carry an entire team on his back, and with teammates opponents actually have to pay attention to, goes nuts and wins the Norris and the Hart trophies, and is in the top-5 for the Art Ross trophy.
  • Burns, now freed to be Sniper Supreme, breaks 30 goals, and actually is in the top-10 for the Richard trophy.
  • Sharks finish with 115 points and win the President's Trophy.
  • Sharks win the cup in 6 games over Toronto.
  • During the finals, Thornton is suspended for the rest of the series after scoring 4 goals in game 4, and then introduces the sporting world to his "rooster" on live TV.
  • Couture wins the Conn Smythe after putting up 33 points, including the series-clinching goal
  • A month before the playoffs, after a 3 game losing streak, the Sharks HF board implodes, as multitudes start screaming to fire Pete DeBoer and bring in Mike Keenan because the Sharks are "too soft"

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Vlasic, Burns, and Karlsson suffer season ending injuries in November. Sharks end up with a lottery pick and win the lottery only to have it go to Ottawa. Then Karlsson goes back to Ottawa after Alfredsson buys the team

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
- Kane has 6 goals midway through the season but ends with 29.
- Thornton fell off more than expected -- plays 4th line shifts and PP only by the end of the year.
- Braun traded for 3rd line center and a pick at the deadline. Tim Heed finally gets regular NHL time, and performs well going into the playoffs.
- Karlsson walks, signs somewhere unexpected in the Eastern conference on July 1.
- Pavelski scores 35
- Burns gets injured for most of the season and the D pair problem remains mostly unsolved as a result

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
- Kane has 6 goals midway through the season but ends with 29.
- Thornton fell off more than expected -- plays 4th line shifts and PP only by the end of the year.
- Braun traded for 3rd line center and a pick at the deadline. Tim Heed finally gets regular NHL time, and performs well going into the playoffs.
- Karlsson walks, signs somewhere unexpected in the Eastern conference on July 1.
- Pavelski scores 35
- Burns gets injured for most of the season and the D pair problem remains mostly unsolved as a result

Hey, can you not? I was having a nice day! thanks...

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Vlasic, Burns, and Karlsson suffer season ending injuries in November. Sharks end up with a lottery pick and win the lottery only to have it go to Ottawa. Then Karlsson goes back to Ottawa after Alfredsson buys the team

Wouldn't help ottawa since i am pretty sure the 1st is only if he ends up in the east and it would be 2020.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Wouldn't help ottawa since i am pretty sure the 1st is only if he ends up in the east and it would be 2020.
Per Capfriendly:
**Ottawa receives Sharks 2019 1st round pick if Sharks do not make the playoffs. If Sharks make the playoffs, Ottawa receives Sharks 2020 1st.

Dan K211

Jaws
Jul 12, 2006
-Karlsson and Burns are #1 and #2 on the team in points
- Thornton has a successful comeback and wins the Art Ross
-Sharks re-acquire Chris Tierney for an 8th round pick
-Sharks sweep Kings to win the Cup

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
-Karlsson and Burns are #1 and #2 on the team in points
- Thornton has a successful comeback and wins the Art Ross
-Sharks re-acquire Chris Tierney for an 8th round pick
-Sharks sweep Kings to win the Cup

I mean... there is no 8th round... so that does seem 'bold' lol

I can see it now, Wilson talks Dorion into trading for an 8th round pick because he's too stupid to know it doesn't exist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->