GDT: Your Vegas Golden Knights vs. Calgary Flames 1PM PDT

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
All are welcome anytime. :thumbu:

You are always invited to support these band of outcasts. :laugh:

I will always have a warm place in my heart for the Flames. Their previous coach (82-87), Bob Johnson, helped bring the Pens their first Cup in 1991.

Cheers :cheers:

Vegas is such a great story, been cheering for them since that emotional home opener. Gorgeous jerseys too. Hope you guys kick the living shit out of some California team this spring.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Watching the Flames TV broadcast. The color person is Cassie Campbell, a previous winner of women's Olympic hockey gold. She is pretty solid, but she likes the "physicality" more than expected.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Man...I slept through most of this one. (was awake for 29 hours before flying back to ABQ)

Have we looked as good as the score indicates or have the Flames been that bad?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Man...I slept through most of this one. (was awake for 29 hours before flying back to ABQ)

Have we looked as good as the score indicates or have the Flames been that bad?

Vegas played horrible in the 1st period. Shots were like 19-6 for the Flames.

Then the Knights got two quick goals in the second period and it pretty much has been all Knights ever since.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Personally I'm a little glad I didn't end up going to a game in the week I was home. I had seriously thought about it but I was too busy. I would've just been pissed off if I had.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Sure. He's a bargain at $1m this season.

How much is he worth? And for how many seasons? $4m? $8m/season? More? Less? He's up for arbitration this summer. Guessing that VGK might take him to arbitration if they can't agree on deal to protect him from offer sheets.

Considering offer sheets are so rare and Karlsson had 6 goals last year and has a very high shooting percentage this season, I don't think any team would risk an offer sheet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->