Your Top 50 Prospects List

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
You do realize the list is made by committee, right?

Maybe some of the people on the committee feel that Oshie was getting his stats inflated by Zajac and Stafford, but ultimately the committee chose not to have him on the top 50 list?
Yes, I realize that - and I still have a problem with guys like Grigorenko (who is 5th on the Red Wings prospect list) being ranked in the top 50 while Howard, Hudler and Kindl (#s 1, 3, and 4 on Detroit's list) aren't.

Either the committee overrated a few guys, or the team prospect lists are screwed up for several teams and need to be revised - and there's a great argument for both.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
nobodys mentioning nigel dawes.....he could surprise people and put up some points

I love Dawes, but in all honesty, top 65 might even be a stretch for him. He could surprise, though. As far as NY prospects go, I think Staal should be top 15, Montoya top 25 and Dubinsky toward the lower 40s.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Kinda like Stempniak getting away from Jessiman. How's Jessiman doin these days now anyways. You think he will make the jump to the AHL soon?

Jessiman missed a complete year of development and underwhelmed last year.

He's had a very solid camp and an EXTREMELY solid pre-season which has had him hitting anything that moves. He looks good right now. Finally back on track, it seems...

Randall Graves*

Yes, I realize that - and I still have a problem with guys like Grigorenko (who is 5th on the Red Wings prospect list) being ranked in the top 50 while Howard, Hudler and Kindl (#s 1, 3, and 4 on Detroit's list) aren't.

Either the committee overrated a few guys, or the team prospect lists are screwed up for several teams and need to be revised - and there's a great argument for both.
I understand your complaints, but it's not like the entire committee does everyones rankings..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->