Your top 30 players from the 2006 draft!

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Talk directly to Timmins himself for 45 minutes at the development camp and one pick I was totally against, with what I thought I knew mainly from Internet boards, was the Carle's pick because of the ''supposed'' bad work ethic, and supposed'' out of shape form......

Well from Timmins himself, this might have been true......when he played in MIDGET......Since in the middle of his last year in Midget, he understood than he wouldn't make it in talent alone and decided to take care of himself. Since then, he did nothing more than to have the best work ethic and being in the best shape of his life. Timmins said that he has no idea where those misconceptions come from, cause if people are talking about the Carle of today, well they're totally wrong. He went to meet his family, met all his brothers, seems that all those guys are in incredible shape as well, so it seems to be really important in the family.

Having said, we all know it's just a development camp but out of the 2006 picks, with Fischer, he's the one who impressed me the most, and I've been there every single day for 6 days in a row. He showed me our mature his game is, working his butt off every single day, not taking a minute off and even played good defensively which, if you absolutely need to find something negative about him, would be his downside and not him being out of shape or anything false like that. And obviously showed me a LOT offensively with his incredible hands and sharp passes....

Anyway, even if he had been like that, since when being out of shape is that much of a problem. Seen Steve Bernier play last year??? Have you ask the Atlanta Trashers' fans about Bourret's play in the development camp???? Both of these guys didn't have the greatest work ethic and now that they smell the bigs, they're not dumb enough to let this occasion pass by and take the matter in their own hands.

And Carle, didn't even took 5 minutes off in this whole week, so with what I've heard from Timmins, who's Mr. Great Shape himself, and what I've seen myself, makes me think that Carle is totally a different player than the one who was wrongfully displayed in this and all the other boards.....

I'm not gonna bust my a** off arguing with you guys, but this guy had NO heart last year. saw him about 30 times, even in the playoffs. PP, tries to bad the puck out of the air instead of gloving, misses, Trukhno is in on a breakaway, Carle stops skating (gives up!), Trukhno scores. We saw these plays way too often. And I mean when it's Trukhno or Radulov, DONT take chances!

gars and whoever else, I'm going to let you know how he's doing this season, unbiased, cause his team is my team, but don't get your hopes up.

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
I'm not gonna bust my a** off arguing with you guys, but this guy had NO heart last year. saw him about 30 times, even in the playoffs. PP, tries to bad the puck out of the air instead of gloving, misses, Trukhno is in on a breakaway, Carle stops skating (gives up!), Trukhno scores. We saw these plays way too often. And I mean when it's Trukhno or Radulov, DONT take chances!

gars and whoever else, I'm going to let you know how he's doing this season, unbiased, cause his team is my team, but don't get your hopes up.

Blablabla i see him about 30 time , it's just me who just say all the time the same thing :biglaugh:

the last time i saw Trukhno he was floating on ici like ribeiro/arnason .... he have no heart ?

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Blablabla i see him about 30 time , it's just me who just say all the time the same thing :biglaugh:

the last time i saw Trukhno he was floating on ici like ribeiro/arnason .... he have no heart ?

Concussed and hip flexer and came back to try and play game 5. so... um... wha???

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
I'm saying that it takes some heart to have these two injuries and still try to play and that your attack on Trukhno is invalid.

oh yes each time i saw Trukhno on the last two year he was probably hurt . :biglaugh: the reality is that Trukhno was a floater when i saw him ... for me he have no heart , they have nothing invalid in that !

i can say the same thing of you , carle was hurt :biglaugh: :D :shakehead

Bourret play hurt some times last years , people saying he have no heart :dunno: same thing for Guillaume Latendresse and many other .... :dunno:

http://www.radoter.com/viewtopic.php?t=47962

Last edited:

insider

Nov 14, 2003
oh yes each time i saw Trukhno on the last two year he was probably hurt . :biglaugh: the reality is that Trukhno was a floater when i saw him ... for me he have no heart , they have nothing invalid in that !

i can say the same thing of you , carle was hurt :biglaugh: :D :shakehead

Bourret play hurt some times last years , people saying he have no heart :dunno: same thing for Guillaume Latendresse and many other .... :dunno:

I give up, before I get banned for saying something stupid :dunno:

Let me just say, I've probably seen Trukhno and Carle more than you this season, and that's how they were in my eyes. Trukhno was proven hurt. By a doctor. You know, the smart people? Carle wasn't hurt, he never even heard of the boards!

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
I give up, before I get banned for saying something stupid :dunno:

Let me just say, I've probably seen Trukhno and Carle more than you this season, and that's how they were in my eyes. Trukhno was proven hurt. By a doctor. You know, the smart people? Carle wasn't hurt, he never even heard of the boards!

:biglaugh: please stop protect Trukhno , he is a floater ; I saw him many time ,not you , blablabla what an argument :sarcasm:

if truckno is so good , not a floater , why edmonton draft him in the fourth round :dunno: :sarcasm: oh yes he was hurt :D

so bye , not time time to lose with you , if Edmonton would have draft him , you will be seeing he is good ..... so what , the habs draft him , he suck now .... Carle was one of the best d-men of the q (top 10) , out of shape,no heart , good to see that :yo: :yo: imagine him in shape , he play with his heart to win a contract , he will put 110 point !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
:biglaugh: please stop protect Trukhno , he is a floater ; I saw him many time ,not you , blablabla what an argument :sarcasm:

if truckno is so good , not a floater , why edmonton draft him in the fourth round :dunno: :sarcasm: oh yes he was hurt :D

so bye , not time time to lose with you , if Edmonton would have draft him , you will be seeing he is good ..... so what , the habs draft him , he suck now .... Carle was one of the best d-men of the q (top 10) , out of shape,no heart , good to see that :yo: :yo: imagine him in shape , he play with his heart to win a contract , he will put 110 point !!!!!!!!

Trukhno is anything but a floater. Ive watched every Rocket home game for the past two seasons and he is on most nights the hardest worker. He carried that club on his back last season. He's not soft either. Ive seen him fight more than once and he is quite capable of holding his own. He is the complete opposite of Ribeiro/Arneson type players. Judging by those comments Im guessing you haven't seen to much of Trukhno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad